Premium Format Spider-Man ‘Symbiote Costume’ Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Pics look great everyone, thanks for sharing! The blue hue on the suit looks incredible! Mine cant get here soon enough. Congrats to all who snagged this. Beautiful piece.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G925A using Tapatalk

#269 arrived and, save for a few minor grayish spots, looks fantastic. The base looks better in person, though I still prefer the blue/red suit's base. Very happy overall.

To the dbag on eBay posting the statues for $1200. I just made an offer of $460.

Going to wait until he starts foaming from the mouth from the anger of not getting any serious offers

To the dbag on eBay posting the statues for $1200. I just made an offer of $460.

Going to wait until he starts foaming from the mouth from the anger of not getting any serious offers

What's the point...? It's his statue, he can sell it for whatever he wants, whether or not anyone buys it is completely up to them haha

Got #193 a couple days ago but just barely opened it up and all is well. This statue is awesome I'm glad I got it :yess:

Under 'normal' lighting it will display perfect, if you're shining a bright light on it, you'll see the blue more than it's meant to be. I'm not sure why people are trying to take pictures of the piece with the flash on to get the blue to show up. I'm pretty sure you wont have a light of that intensity on it when you're displaying it.

I'm not sure why people are trying to take pictures of the piece with the flash on to get the blue to show up. I'm pretty sure you wont have a light of that intensity on it when you're displaying it.

I do.

I actually like the blue look more.

Then it wouldn't have been the Symbiote

I wouldn't say that. The blue is there as a visual tool on the comic book page. Again, that's why Batman was made blue as well. I don't mind a blue sheen or something. But I wish they could solve that challenge in a different way. Don't know how.

That's an industrial grade spotlight you have set up to display your pieces then, the electric bill be cray >.<

Back