Premium Format Spider-Man ‘Symbiote Costume’ Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Also symbiote is good to go. image.jpg

That's a nice back in black paint job, but doesn't really look like symbiote spider anymore.

Gonna agree with ink, person opinion, I do prefer the blue paint.

I agree looks good as BIB, I love the repainted base. Im digging SSC Symbiote paint more

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
I watched some reviews and I like what they did with the paint more and more. It's a good artistic choice. Too bad they couldn't change up the base. With other possible options in the future, that base is the only thing that made me pass.

I'm planning to get the same thing done to my Symbiote statue. Was the texture removed too?

I think the texture was removed. His lower abdomen looks smooth on that repainted piece.

Would be better with the web hand from the blue and red Spidey. In the Back in Black costume he didn't shoot webs out of the top of his hand.

I'm getting web shooter made for the top of the hand. I'll just say it's still the symbiote suit. :)

Seems like most ppl dunno what Symbiote and BiB suit is. :lol
Sideshow got it right, if you want BiB then this suit isn't the one you're looking for unless you custom it.

That's a great BiB repaint though

I think I'm going to sell mine, I just can't find a good angle to display him in my cabinet so he doesn't look like his lower legs are chopped off.... It's one of those pieces that looks good in the open but not so much in a cabinet.. :(

I think I'm going to sell mine, I just can't find a good angle to display him in my cabinet so he doesn't look like his lower legs are chopped off.... It's one of those pieces that looks good in the open but not so much in a cabinet.. :(

You can get a lot for him so go for it!

Back