Premium Format Spider-Man ‘Symbiote Costume’ Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Under 'normal' lighting it will display perfect, if you're shining a bright light on it, you'll see the blue more than it's meant to be. I'm not sure why people are trying to take pictures of the piece with the flash on to get the blue to show up. I'm pretty sure you wont have a light of that intensity on it when you're displaying it.

Here's a shot without the flash.
62e985a8f3e9463991efea0567233648.jpg

Yup the only time you'll see the overwhelming blue is if you decide to have a strong light on it. Totally displayable either way, but for people saying it's too blue there is a better way to display him.

This is already in a fairly well lit room. You can see the blue highlights but it's not overwhelming.

IMG_2591.jpg

Yea, the paint app on this guy is great. I think it's well balanced between the black and blue.

I couldn't be happier with my Symbiote Spidey PF. It looks just as great as the blue and red Spidey PF.

there's nothing wrong with the black on this guy. I like this one much better than the old BIB comi

Yup the only time you'll see the overwhelming blue is if you decide to have a strong light on it. Totally displayable either way, but for people saying it's too blue there is a better way to display him.

This is already in a fairly well lit room. You can see the blue highlights but it's not overwhelming.

View attachment 283482

Cool. So the color of the girder/base is slightly different? Or just reversed colors?

Yeah Spidey is getting some changes too. Didn't ask for it but I'm excited to see what happens.

Back