Sphero's Star Wars BB-8 Drone

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I ordered one for pick up too! Glad I could help a fellow freak. I get so much great info and news here, its nice to repay that in some small way.

Awesome. Just ordered one to pick up in store tomorrow. Beats running to Best Buy when they open.
I ordered one for pick up too! Glad I could help a fellow freak. I get so much great info and news here, its nice to repay that in some small way.
That's two we owe you. :duff

Disney Store has it SOLD OUT but just keep on pressing on the "ADD TO CART" button and you should get lucky. I just did!

Ordered for store pickup tomorrow at bed bath & beyond as well.

First time ever going into that store. For a great Star Wars item! :D

This little fella's actually kind of adorable. Hopefully, they mass produce the hell out of these things, because, if I loved the movie, I probably wouldn't mind having one.

I'm sure Disney will make sure there's a BB-8 in every house if they can manage it.

I wouldn't be surprised if the early sell-out was orchestrated as a marketing gauge for Xmas orders. You know, limited first wave to test the waters at a high price point. They must have known this would be popular though if they're saturating with places like Bed Bath.

Oh, for sure. I still think it'd be awesome if there was a life-size version like the one on stage at Celebration. I'd shudder to think of the cost of such a thing, but to have something that would double as awesome, interactive toy and prop replica would be pretty damn awesome.

Does anyone have these for less than $150 yet?

I'm waiting for tomorrow. Seems like this little droid is Disney's answer to the Teddy Bear this year. Plenty to be had. Iger will make sure of it.

I'd like some in hand reviews before I buy too. Don't want to drop $150 for a cat toy... even with the advantage of it being able to go into my 1/6th collection after its "play" is finished.

Wow sold out at disney store, brookstone and bed bath and beyond....less than 1.5 hours!

Crazy that this thing is so popular... not that its not a cool little thing, it really is amazing... but just as amazing is that soooooo many people got bit by the bug and are willing to drop $150 for this roly-poly toy gadget.

Back