Speculation - MAD MAX/ROAD WARRIOR Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: MAD MAX/ROAD WARRIOR Thread

Ok i have decided to offer clothing and some accessories for a Mad Max custom. I will post the links when i am finished so you guys can check them out. These are mainly for those who want to customize your own.

Cool! Is it a complete set for those of us who have no Max custom started?

I'd love to get your whole shebang.

This is going to be a one shot deal more then likely. This figure is very time consuming and costly to make accurate.

Small_Studios, I'm definitely interested in those links for the Mad Max clothing and accessories. I'd like to give it a shot making my own. Thanks! :D

Gruff Old Bear I just e-mailed Mike about the Andy Bergholtz Mad Max head cast tonight. Hopefully he'll reply to me soon about it.

Last edited:

The belt and holster are nice, but the jacket and pants are not acurate, too many pockets and zippers.

I want the jacket just because I like it.

Reminds me of the 23 year old one I have upstairs that my wife always wants to throw away. But it saved my life a couple times so I refuse to part with it.

How did this die and land 4 pages back so quick?

So did anyone here acquire the small_studious Max pieces?

I was hoping for an entire figure, but I guess I'll be waiting a bit longer to build that Mad Max figure I've been dreaming about for the last 7 years.

Thought bumping this thread with news on a different Mad Max collectibles front might be interesting to some fans, namely miniatures of the Interceptor, a high-quality 1/18th scale diecast model is finally getting produced by AutoArt. Finally! The aborted N2 Toys vehicle playset broke my heart. Though there have been several kits, diecasts and slot cars made through the years, both licensed and in "garage kit" form, this one looks like it will pay good respect to film-accurate details. Its price point is a little over $100 as it was with the James Bond cars AutoArt produced, but hopefully some retailers will offer competitively attractive prices.

https://www.hobbytalk.com/bbs1/showthread.php?t=193799
https://www.wildcollections.com/c=BkdBqwVOB8vaYqSh7A82TfhfW/product/AR72745

Uggg. BBTS has it up for pre-order at $165.

https://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/product.aspx?product=AUT10000&mode=retail
AUT10000.jpg

Even on ebay, there's one with less than a day to go, and already it's up to $130. Don't think it will be selling close to the $100. The ebay seller says it will be out in October. BBTS says November. Auto Art being Japanese, probably means it will hit the U.S.A. in Nov

Last edited:

Thats awesome, so is it an actual kit, or just labeled a model kit like the HT figures?

"The last of the V8 Interceptors! Piece of history...

...would be a shame to blow it up."

Thats a gotta have for sure ! Now if we can only get a decent 1/6 scale figure to display along side it...

Oh and thanks for the pics !

Awesome. Don't know if it is $165 awesome through.

Kewlest movie car ever.

How many people wrote to ask [email protected] about the Andy Bergholz head? Anybody hear from him?

Unfortunately no, I'd love one but I don't think it will be any time soon. We could always ask if Longbow Studios would let us commision a sculpt ? I'm sure that it would be an interesting subject for him to work on.

Back