Speculation: Hot Toys "Solo" Movie Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The whole "boycott" thing makes me cringe every time someone says it...I haven't seen the Fast & Furous movies because they have zero appeal to me...I have never paid to see a romantic comedy because...they have zero appeal to me...are those boycotts? Nope just someone not seeing a movie because they are not interested in it. The entire student body of a local college collectively refusing to patronize a diner because it has unfair labor practices is a boycott...one guy not seeing a movie because it was directed by Rian Johnson ain't a boycott, it's just someone not seeing a movie that does not look good to them. :lol

Yeah i saw the variety report. I was just curious because amazon has TLJ as the 4th best selling blu ray, 15th best selling movie, 5th best selling new release.

I would expect to see announcements from Deadpool before Solo. Probably within the same time frame tho.

I wonder what they'll even announce for Deadpool. They seem very limited to what they can / are willing to release for the Fox Marvel movies. We've only ever got Wolverine (and not any from "Logan") and Deadpool from those movies. Things like Cable, Domino, and even Nega Sonic Teenage Warhead, seem like things that would come out if it were a MCU movie, but not for the Fox ones (probably due to Marvel not wanting to allow Fox to get some of the licensing profits).

As for Solo, they have to announce something soon. It would seem silly not to.

I wonder what they'll even announce for Deadpool. They seem very limited to what they can / are willing to release for the Fox Marvel movies. We've only ever got Wolverine (and not any from "Logan") and Deadpool from those movies. Things like Cable, Domino, and even Nega Sonic Teenage Warhead, seem like things that would come out if it were a MCU movie, but not for the Fox ones (probably due to Marvel not wanting to allow Fox to get some of the licensing profits).

As for Solo, they have to announce something soon. It would seem silly not to.

HT did post a picture on the FB page when the first Deadpool 2 trailer came out. It said DP2 figures coming. Plural. So that probably means DP and Cable I guess. That was just before the Chinese New Year I think.

As others have predicted, I also think there will be a pretty small selection here. Han, Lando, Chewie and a couple of troopers. Maybe Landos droid.

Just need a Chewie, the rest really no high interest...unless something really cool about that character performance in the movie...like Krennic in RO.

Just need a Chewie, the rest really no high interest...unless something really cool about that character performance in the movie...like Krennic in RO.

Maybe that cool character is Belle from Beauty and the Beast. She seems to be getting a lot of attention at the moment on HT Facebook page !

I think I’m most looking forward to the Mudtrooper so far! I hope they make it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think I’m most looking forward to the Mudtrooper so far! I hope they make it!

Yeah I'll get him if none other. He's the coolest looking I've seen.

152337695805_-_Solo,_Star_Wars,_Mud_Trooper.jpg

I'm really hoping for a young Lando version. Would love a Donald Glover figure in my collection!

After kind of wading through the hype I'm leaning toward Lando and L3-37. Lando is a lock and I don't see HT passing up on a Droid. I like Donald Glover already and having a character and his droid companion together will make up for the lack of Cassian in the Rogue One line. Han will depend on how much I like the new guy in the role. Interestingly enough if HT wanted to go deep in this line I'd be up for more than a few. Paul Bettany, Woody Harrelson, Emilia Clarke - all actors that I would love to have HT versions of but I'm unsure whether HT will bother given their history.

I like the Mudtrooper and Rangetrooper so I might be up for those but right now it's looking like Lando and his robotic lady for sure.

Thor released in HK... so hope that doesn't mean no figure reveal tonight. Movie's less than 3 weeks away and ... zero dolls.

I was pretty certain something would drop tonight or Thursday.

Thor released in HK... so hope that doesn't mean no figure reveal tonight. Movie's less than 3 weeks away and ... zero dolls.

I was pretty certain something would drop tonight or Thursday.

You made me look.....I forgot about the gladiator one. While on the subject how many HT Thor figures is that again? Where's the Death Star Trooper?

Back