Speculation: Hot Toys "Solo" Movie Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Maybe Disney just forgot to tell HT about this Solo movie :lol Or maybe it got lost in translation ??

Would be funny if they release a figure of this guy.....

solo.jpg

Search back for the infos of Rouge One there was Hot Toys Rouge One exhibition in HongKong held on Nov 18, 2016. Rouge One was wordwide released on December 10..so the gap was around 1 months for the their promotion.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ksenUdVzIwo

15 days left until Solo and nothing news yet ?

Wow this is strange, unless Hot Toys felt something fishy about this movie, is it gonna bomb ?

I think the simple answer is there’s been a lot coming out in terms of films that Hot Toys is making figures of. My guess is we’ll get two figures release week (Han and Chewie).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Star Wars just ain't a big thing in China. Not like here. Look at the last Star Wars movie -- pulled off the screens after the 2nd week.

There's no rush for Hot Toys on this when they have Infinity Wars.

That said, I expect something tonight. Because I'm ever hopeful -- and the World Premiere is tomorrow. If not tonight, then next chance is next Tuesday.

Every week we lose ahead of this movie is a figure we can remove from the list of possibilities.

Now I'm thinking we'll be lucky to get 4 figures from this movie.

Han
Lando
Chewie redo
Mudtrooper (perhaps a variant of this too)

No villain, no girl, no sidekick

Every week we lose ahead of this movie is a figure we can remove from the list of possibilities.

Now I'm thinking we'll be lucky to get 4 figures from this movie.

Han
Lando
Chewie redo
Mudtrooper (perhaps a variant of this too)

No villain, no girl, no sidekick

Which, if correct, is a damn shame. Qi'ra is my #1 want. Chewie & Mudtrooper would be 2&3. No way I'd buy this Lando before a Billy Dee.

They skipped Tank Trooper -- a superior design. And they never made the other two versions of the Shoretrooper they had shown (and already made one!)

I think Bespin Han and Bespin Lando from the OT are a given -- and will take the place of figures from the new movie (I don't mean necessarily the leads).

It would really sucks if they don`t make at least 3 of the 4-5 troopers shown in trailers so far. Imperial troopers tend to sell pretty well... I still want that Tank Trooper to complete my RO trooper display.

Still haven’t seen any teasers.. but there is still two weeks until the film

Maybe this Friday or next week

Tomorrow will be either more from Infinity War or Deadpool 2.

Yeah, probably Deadpool 2. They did already tease on their FB page that DP2 "figures" were coming. Given that DP2 has an opening a week or so before Solo, in theory they should come first. But who ever said HT were logical in what they bring out and when. :lol

I think we will get Han and Lando out to POs but we'll see Chewie, some troopers and Qi'ra at comic con and wonder if they will ever go up for order :lol

Back