Speculation: Hot Toys "Solo" Movie Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Tonight is the Hollywood premiere. When will Hot Toys finally reveal something?

I speculate HT will proceed with caution on this film. All the negativity towards the ST spilling over into this film, they may choose to wait n see before going too crazy. If backlash turns out to be real and the movie blows they may have hard time moving figs like TFA and TLJ.

Personally, I'm hoping for several of the troopers myself but time will tell.

Yeah. Toy-wise, Star Wars has left behind two stinkers. And look at it from HT's point of view -- Star Wars isn't even that popular in their home country, regardless of whether Howard got bitten by the bug while he was studying here.

That's why I think we'll get 4 figures out of this. Maybe more if its a surprise hit... but proving itself a hit against monster Infinity War is going to be virtually impossible.

I wouldn’t get my hopes up for Becket. Not even Lando. I’d say we’ll probably get a Range Trooper and Han, and that’s if the movie isn’t universally hated.

My bet - Solo and maybe one of those - Chewy/Range/Mud trooper. Nothing else. If at all.

New Chewie and Range Trooper for me, i dont see myself getting another characters regardless of movie performance

I wouldn’t get my hopes up for Becket. Not even Lando. I’d say we’ll probably get a Range Trooper and Han, and that’s if the movie isn’t universally hated.

Probably about right. Rogue One is pretty well liked by Star Wars across the board and we still have not got a figure of the main villain, who was terrific in the movie. Pretty sore subject with me:mad:

Probably about right. Rogue One is pretty well liked by Star Wars across the board and we still have not got a figure of the main villain, who was terrific in the movie. Pretty sore subject with me:mad:

Yeah, Krennic is a head scratcher. And I’m sure a lot of people shed a tear ever time they look at their Chirrut without his buddy :lol

Yeah, Krennic is a head scratcher. And I’m sure a lot of people shed a tear ever time they look at their Chirrut without his buddy :lol

Yep both of those missing is crazy.

A krennic would see the set up with the death troopers taken up a serious level.

The lack of Baze is even more puzzling.
They are a pair. Chirrut needs Baze.

Yep both of those missing is crazy.

A krennic would see the set up with the death troopers taken up a serious level.

The lack of Baze is even more puzzling.
They are a pair. Chirrut needs Baze.

Totally agree with all of these posts. Frustrates the hell out of me !

It’s possible HT is not going to do anything till after they see fan response.

They have been taking a bath on ST figures from the Internet rumors.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I always wondered why we got a slew of Death Trooper figures, but not Krennic himself. I expect the same thing to happen with Snoke and his Praetorian Guards. It bothers me because I would definitely get both Krennic and Snoke, and the possible displays with those characters and their respective guards is such wasted potential.

As for Solo, I'm in for Chewie, and possibly Han and Lando depending on how much I like the film.

We don't "deserve" anything really but to not have a 1/6th figure of this would be a shame.

enfys-nest-solo-a-star-wars-story-cut-out-characters-with-transparent-background-png.png

Back