SooSooToys 1/6 Cajun Card Dealer (Gambit)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok thanks. So hard to decide if I should hold onto him and try to make room or sell him. My original plan was to have a 1/6 X-Men shelf, but that’s proven to be difficult with lack of space and bunch of new figures lol.
I can only say that it’s such a good figure that you might regret selling it down the line. I know I regretted skipping it when it came out.

Yeah I was debating. If I sell, if I ever want him back, it’s gonna cost me.
Think about if you’re going to be tempted to form a 90s animated X-Men collection over the next few years.
The new season of the old show will revive interest, plus Hot Toys (most likely,) Present Toys, and SooSoo have more classic suit figures in the works.
This iteration of Gambit is pretty excellent and I’d probably still prefer it over a completely faithful adaption of the cartoon model, so letting go of it now may hurt future plans.

Think about if you’re going to be tempted to form a 90s animated X-Men collection over the next few years.
The new season of the old show will revive interest, plus Hot Toys (most likely,) Present Toys, and SooSoo have more classic suit figures in the works.
This iteration of Gambit is pretty excellent and I’d probably still prefer it over a completely faithful adaption of the cartoon model, so letting go of it now may hurt future plans.
Yeah, I just preordered the Hono Woverine too. I think I’ll keep Gambit and get that X team on display.

Back