SooSooToys 1/6 Cajun Card Dealer (Gambit)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Seems like this figure has caused lots of controversy. I ordered mine from TNS, paid for it when I got the invoice, and then they went silent and cited Covid as the reason they could not ship although OSK had no issues sending items. I did research and saw many others with similar issues despite having no issues with them for some time. I contacted PayPal finally got them to ship mine but they banned me from future orders
That’s concerning but I may end up going that route if one of my POs shows up as instock on the site and I don’t get a shipping notice. I paid an invoice this passed Monday which was the day I got it but haven’t gotten a shipping notice yet. I never had a problem with them before but I normally order stuff that’s already instock and not PO.

Hmmm so I reached out to KGhobby one last time asking for all the tracking info ECT for my lost order,told them I was gonna escalate the issue with USPS and wouldn't you know I got a email back a few days later saying they received it back and will be sending it out. I don't know if I even believe them but I guess we'll see.

Seems like this figure has caused lots of controversy. I ordered mine from TNS, paid for it when I got the invoice, and then they went silent and cited Covid as the reason they could not ship although OSK had no issues sending items. I did research and saw many others with similar issues despite having no issues with them for some time. I contacted PayPal finally got them to ship mine but they banned me from future orders
Same , still waiting

Yeah TNS gave me the covid excuse runaround too and I eventually had PayPal settle the issue and got most of my money back. Only have Homelander left preordered with them but I frankly don’t trust them anymore so I don’t plan on that order being fulfilled. I’d recommend avoiding them.

Well I am surprised they actually sent me mine but in some ways glad I got banned. Seems like things have not gotten better with them.

I have never ordered from them, but I’m sad that people are having problems with them, sounds like something is going on there that isn’t good

Last edited:
Definitely wonder how these shops pick and choose who to send to and who not to. I've ordered a few times with TNS (even put in a late PO one time) and haven't had an issue thankfully but I'm sorry for you guys who have had issues. Not going to lie, other than OSK, I often wonder if I will be the next victim when taking a chance ordering from one of these overseas "shops." I've already decided to not order from Toys Wonderland anymore now that I've had a bad experience with them.

Definitely wonder how these shops pick and choose who to send to and who not to. I've ordered a few times with TNS (even put in a late PO one time) and haven't had an issue thankfully but I'm sorry for you guys who have had issues. Not going to lie, other than OSK, I often wonder if I will be the next victim when taking a chance ordering from one of these overseas "shops." I've already decided to not order from Toys Wonderland anymore now that I've had a bad experience with them.
Yeah as far as the “shops” are concerned, I have ordered a few figures from OSK and Giantoy and had really good experiences with both.

I've never had an issue with TNS, but with all the troublesome orders many have had I will not order from them. Oddly, my last order was the Cajun Card Dealer. He was sold out everywhere including at TNS. While searching their site he popped up as in stock. He didn't last too long. I received it rather quickly. I wonder how many people pre-ordered prior to my last minute order and never got it?

What was your bad experience if you don't mind me asking?

What was your bad experience if you don't mind me asking?
They were offering a combined service with Morgan's Workshop for the Mark 85 where they provided the Mk85 and took care of all the shipping back and forth and then would send you a verification video of the completed work prior to shipping it back to you.

Morgan's Workshop is an overseas customizer who redoes all the LED lighting in Iron Man figures to come on with both a single touch function at the chest as well as with a remote and no wires hanging out all over the place that you need to hide. The lights have 22hrs of on time with only 2hrs charging time or you could have it plugged into a power source and just have the lights on for as long as you want. They also added lighting to the entire refocuser which was cool since HT left that out. They tends to offer this service on their socials, but I didn't want the hassle of shipping mine to him from the US as it would've been crazy expensive. So TW handling all the shipping was ideal for that reason and b/c I absolutely hated taking all the panels off on the MK85 in particular vs other IM figures.

After 2 months of delays I contacted Toys Wonderland about what was going on to which they responded that there was another delay b/c of Covid and moved the date to August (originally it was supposed to be April or May at the latest). So, I contacted Morgan's Workshop individually who told me they had already completed all orders for Toys Wonderland and I should've had mine by now. So, instead of going through a back and forth he said she said with TW and more delay excuses, I just filed a claim with my CC to get my money back, which I did thankfully. That was enough to seal the deal to not order from them again. Though, I know a lot of collectors are thankfully not having these issues so I haven't gone around saying "don't order from TW!" Plus, I got my money back so, while the experience itself was bad, as long as I didn't lose my money, I'm fine. Just a lessoned learned

They were offering a combined service with Morgan's Workshop for the Mark 85 where they provided the Mk85 and took care of all the shipping back and forth and then would send you a verification video of the completed work prior to shipping it back to you.

Morgan's Workshop is an overseas customizer who redoes all the LED lighting in Iron Man figures to come on with both a single touch function at the chest as well as with a remote and no wires hanging out all over the place that you need to hide. The lights have 22hrs of on time with only 2hrs charging time or you could have it plugged into a power source and just have the lights on for as long as you want. They also added lighting to the entire refocuser which was cool since HT left that out. They tends to offer this service on their socials, but I didn't want the hassle of shipping mine to him from the US as it would've been crazy expensive. So TW handling all the shipping was ideal for that reason and b/c I absolutely hated taking all the panels off on the MK85 in particular vs other IM figures.

After 2 months of delays I contacted Toys Wonderland about what was going on to which they responded that there was another delay b/c of Covid and moved the date to August (originally it was supposed to be April or May at the latest). So, I contacted Morgan's Workshop individually who told me they had already completed all orders for Toys Wonderland and I should've had mine by now. So, instead of going through a back and forth he said she said with TW and more delay excuses, I just filed a claim with my CC to get my money back, which I did thankfully. That was enough to seal the deal to not order from them again. Though, I know a lot of collectors are thankfully not having these issues so I haven't gone around saying "don't order from TW!" Plus, I got my money back so, while the experience itself was bad, as long as I didn't lose my money, I'm fine. Just a lessoned learned
Hmm, that's a shame. Thanks for sharing your story. Would have been nice if TW sent your IM to Morgan's Workshop...but when an individual is running an unlicensed business I guess these things tend to happen...

SooSoo showed the silhouette for Rogue (photo courtesy of Jorjecroft from the board)

415249-314615967-517332396911763-5552836663574651629-n.jpg

Hope the Rogue is as good as their Gambit.

Also hoping that's a really nice Mr Knight in the lower right.

Hopefully that lineup sequence is based on release window because Rogue is second. I’m guessing that first silhouette is Old Man Logan.

Back