SooSoo Toys - Omni-Man 1/6 Figure - Invincible

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That must have been a nice surprise. Mine is now showing in New Jersey so hopefully he will arrive tomorrow.

I did receive this response from TNS:
Sorry for the late reply.

Yes, we started shipping by China Post recently, just for some items. Not sure if it is because of the peak season but they used to deliver a bit faster than other couriers.

We will keep observing and sorry for the inconvenience caused. Hope you will get the figure soon.

Wish you a blissful Christmas.

Got this guy recently brand new & sealed. He looks amazing, but sadly mine was stained with red dye all over his suit out of the box. Front, back, arms. It's not too terrible but does anyone know what I could do to get him all white again? Maybe a repaint?

Got this guy recently brand new & sealed. He looks amazing, but sadly mine was stained with red dye all over his suit out of the box. Front, back, arms. It's not too terrible but does anyone know what I could do to get him all white again? Maybe a repaint?
Seems the figure was displayed with the cape on that’s why it got stained. When he was released Soo Soo made a statement about the cape and asked us to wash it, but I guess most of the casual customers didn’t have that information, otherwise there wouldn’t be stains on the suit as cape was packed separately in the box.

Seems the figure was displayed with the cape on that’s why it got stained. When he was released Soo Soo made a statement about the cape and asked us to wash it, but I guess most of the casual customers didn’t have that information, otherwise there wouldn’t be stains on the suit as cape was packed separately in the box.
I hope this is the case. It's weird because it's all over the suit, front, all around the arms and not just the back alone. Do you think the cape alone on the back could stain the entire suit like that? Hopefully some airbrush work could clean it up.

Anyways, have anyone tried body swapping this guy? I know someone did a M34 swap and I saw this MOS body swap on IG. Looks really good but that body is hard to come by nowadays. I'm gonna give the TTM20 a go, it might just fit

1699559609517.png

I hope this is the case. It's weird because it's all over the suit, front, all around the arms and not just the back alone. Do you think the cape alone on the back could stain the entire suit like that? Hopefully some airbrush work could clean it up.

Anyways, have anyone tried body swapping this guy? I know someone did a M34 swap and I saw this MOS body swap on IG. Looks really good but that body is hard to come by nowadays. I'm gonna give the TTM20 a go, it might just fit

View attachment 673459
Are the stains red? I can’t see any on the pics :D

Are the stains red? I can’t see any on the pics :D
Oh those were just the body swap pics of the customizer. Here are the stains on mine, they were like this out of the box (cape was separated) . Makes me wonder if this retailer sent me a used figure as brand new.

IMG_3540.png
IMG_3524.png
IMG_3514.png

Oh those were just the body swap pics of the customizer. Here are the stains on mine, they were like this out of the box (cape was separated) . Makes me wonder if this retailer sent me a used figure as brand new.

View attachment 673463View attachment 673464View attachment 673465
I’m scared they did, seems they kept the figure in the box with cape attached on and bc cape is wide it covered the front part as well, probably they had no idea about discoloration. I’m sorry. Not sure how to remove the stains probably there are some tips, hope someone else responds also post in Soo Soo fb group

Back