SooSoo Toys - Omni-Man 1/6 Figure - Invincible

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I actually didn't realize also his cape is to long it should be a bit shorter just in line with his cafs. Geewhiz did their custom and I think although they went for the more animated/comic suit and it looks good they are using a M35 phicen. So I wounder if SooSoo has thought of putting this suit with that body. View attachment 561886View attachment 561887View attachment 561888View attachment 561889
That custom is my favourite version out there, so sad they didn't sell it as a mass produced figure,I'd buy in a heartbeat. Love everything about it. I love more ''animated'' feel,not a fan of neck/cape area on Soo Soo one, I hope they'll truly improve some things bc figure has a great potential and don't want it to be wasted. M35 phicen body looks way more accurate, proportions are perfect there. Soo Soo looks bubble headed, Logan is a big guy.

Yea just preordered from Giantoy. Price isn't bad, I just want final figure to be as good as possible.

That custom is my favourite version out there, so sad they didn't sell it as a mass produced figure,I'd buy in a heartbeat. Love everything about it. I love more ''animated'' feel,not a fan of neck/cape area on Soo Soo one, I hope they'll truly improve some things bc figure has a great potential and don't want it to be wasted. M35 phicen body looks way more accurate, proportions are perfect there. Soo Soo looks bubble headed, Logan is a big guy.

Yea just preordered from Giantoy. Price isn't bad, I just want final figure to be as good as possible.
Nolan you mean. Lol but yeah I agree, I rather they fix the cape connection and make it shorter and also if they went with the M35 I think it would be a bettee choice then the world box. Going to preorder from Giantoys also as they are reliable as OSK.

Nolan you mean. Lol but yeah I agree, I rather they fix the cape connection and make it shorter and also if they went with the M35 I think it would be a bettee choice then the world box. Going to preorder from Giantoys also as they are reliable as OSK.
Yes Nolan, I mess these 2 names all the time lol Yea usually I buy from OSK but Kit doesn't carry Soo Soo stuff any more for the various reasons.Never got anything from Giantoys before,but I heard only good stuff about them so nothing to worry about. Figure needs few changes but overall I think he is pretty nice and I'm sure Soo Soo gonna listen to us, they listened our feedback about Homelander and promised changes, still waiting for the updated version reveal tho. Homelander,Omni-Man and Superman on the shelf gonna be epic !

Yes Nolan, I mess these 2 names all the time lol Yea usually I buy from OSK but Kit doesn't carry Soo Soo stuff any more for the various reasons.Never got anything from Giantoys before,but I heard only good stuff about them so nothing to worry about. Figure needs few changes but overall I think he is pretty nice and I'm sure Soo Soo gonna listen to us, they listened our feedback about Homelander and promised changes, still waiting for the updated version reveal tho. Homelander,Omni-Man and Superman on the shelf gonna be epic !
You said it! Can't wait to have Black suit supes from HT with Homlander and now Omni-Man is going to be the coolest shelf presence ever. Lol

Why do we have two Omni-Mans and no Invincibles?
0DEBF45F-E715-489D-95EB-BECD6B84D967.jpeg

looks like this other company has him

i like it a lot i just can’t seem to figure out if it’s the suit or body that’s off

Soo Soo deserves to get a license.
Then they'd have to pay for it. And they should. But royalties aren't cheap these days, hence why these companies work around them. It has nothing to do with speed to market and everything to do with getting out of paying minimum guarantees and 15-20% royalties. So this is a great route for Soo Soo to take...until Skybound notices.

https://giantoy.com/collections/pre...osootoys-sst038-omnipotent-hero-action-figure
Deposit paid. They teased Mark/Invincible as well so getting both for sure.
That's Mark they have on the picture lol it's by Diamond Select Toys ,but I'm sure they'll do him too

i like it a lot i just can’t seem to figure out if it’s the suit or body that’s off
Both, body is super slim, Nolan must be chonk and costume sits weirdly,it's oversized in some parts. It must be skin tight, they should have used different material.
I'm not 100% happy, but I still preordered, based on my experience in this hobby final one usually looks better and I always regret, also you can always cancel with Giantoy and get deposit back. They keep 15% as I remember.

Attachments

• 20220211_225016.jpg
    20220211_225016.jpg
    110 KB · Views: 44
Looks really good to me and the Worldbox body looks pretty nice with a properly tailored suit over it. Usually ppl try to fit other suits on top and it's just looks really bad, but here it works for me. That said, I have no interest in this figure though I did like the show.

Back