Some E3 news

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
well why don't you give me a reason to buy a PS3 other than it's a blu ray player (cause I ain't interested in HD movies)
Well the PS3's library of games is pretty much the same as the 360, but these games have been reason enough to keep me happy.

Metal Gear Solid 4
Uncharted: Drake's Fortune
Resistance: Fall of Man
Heavenly Sword
Ratcher & Clank: Future Tools of Destruction

Resistance 2 (coming soon)
Killzone 2 (coming soon)
God of War 3 (coming soon)

You are missing the point. I am not comparing it to any other announcements. Sony came out and said that the press was correct and that 08 was the year of the PS3. Okay fine. Sounded good. I was on board. Then guess what? They showed Resistance 2. Big deal. A game already to be far inferior to GOW 2. So why is it their year? What did they show. E3 is to showcase as I stated before what you have coming. Sony has something coming called a 10 year plan. That to me was a joke. That's all I'm saying. They shouldn't have even bothered to come out and speak at all. They clearly do not have anything ready to showcase. That is my whole point and why I am disappointed.

Learn how to debate. What you're saying doesn't make sense. I understand why YOU are disappointed. But just because YOU are disappointed, does not mean Sony, Nintendo, whoever, ^^^^ the bed. I've never said or agreed that it's Sonys year. What i'm saying is, when you are years (yes, I bolded that, because sometimes people forget) behind Microsoft when it comes to Live/Internet usage in gaming, what else can you do? You want them to not even come up and talk about 3 good looking games, and a movie service? How would you expect them to grow and start producing grade A product like you claim to want? See my point?

I personally don't bring up the Wii because it is not even on the same playing field for the games I like. I expect them to unveil stuff for children so I could care less.

Yes, I forgot Nintendo was a multi million dollar company, with no history in gaming, and they shouldn't be brought up. My bad.

Well the PS3's library of games is pretty much the same as the 360, but these games have been reason enough to keep me happy.

Metal Gear Solid 4
Heavenly Sword

Killzone 3 (coming soon)

I was just typing out a list very very very similar to this. Thanks :peace

Metal Gear Solid 4

Heavenly Sword

Killzone 3 (coming soon)

only interested in those titles as I've played resistance on my friends ps3 and felt just like a generic shooter

but your always on LIVE so how is that a good advert for the PS3?

well why don't you give me a reason to buy a PS3 other than it's a blu ray player (cause I ain't interested in HD movies)

I want Sony to put out lots of stuff that is so awesome that I can't get on 360....then I'll buy it but with all my friends on LIVE (including ps3 owners) why invest?

:lecture:lecture:lecture

I got everything i need in the 360. Not gonna throw away money on a console where there's like 3 games i want to play (Uncharted being one). And i don't care about all that HD movie thing, too.

only interested in those titles as I've played resistance on my friends ps3 and felt just like a generic shooter

but your always on LIVE so how is that a good advert for the PS3?

Because most of those game's are single player and he is like me playing on the PSN without your friends is kind of boring.

Yes, I forgot Nintendo was a multi million dollar company, with no history in gaming, and they shouldn't be brought up. My bad.

Hence why I stated personally. You had asked the question why no one brought up Nintendo. I gave you my PERSONAL opinion on the matter.

I am really not trying. LOL! I just don't understand why people are giving me such a damn hard time on my opinion. :confused:

You are, my friend. I remember the days when you weren't a ******. Many do. It's ok though, that's how you want to be and I understand and am cool with it. :duff

I'm not trying to give you a hard time. But if this was Star Wars, all the hate you put up, you'd be a Sith by now ;)

Last edited:
note to self, don't wish out loud that Sony would announce something because it will cause thread to go to hell in handbasket.

I wasn't comparing sony to m$, but i was ticked at Sony's presenation and how they focused on past stuff without much future things. I haven't seen M$'s presenation so I can't compare the 2 but Sony's ticked me off, that's all. because it was if they knew they had nothing to report so someone came up with a fluff presentation or one they used 2 years ago. not sony bashing, i want the PS3 to do well because it's good for gaming.

You are, my friend. I remember the days when you weren't a ******. Many do. It's ok though, that's how you want to be and I understand and am cool with it. :duff

I'm not trying to give you a hard time. But if this was Star Wars, all the hate you put up, you'd be a Sith by now ;)

I really am not trying to be a ******. I shall try one more analogy. What if you went to Sideshow's booth at CC and they only were showing one piece? That is how I feel.

And they say Wii is the cheapest system out there! Hahaha!

wiiprice2.png

And if you cut the $50 off of the new 20GB system price, they are now cheaper than the old Wii! And with 10x better games! LOL [freak]ing Nintendo! Get me some Duck Hunt ^^^^^es and then maybe I'd buy one.

Full Gizmodo Article:

The Nintendo Wii's New Real Price

Back