Some E3 news

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
still the bungie announcement tomorrow will it be multi-platform or 360 exclusive?

Bungie jumped ship to make more profits. I think it will be multi system. I think in the future the way things are heading that one company will make the system and the rest will develop games. At this point it is getting crazy on all sides of the game. The reason I buy all systems EVERY time is the exclusive games. The only one not entirely selling out is Wii. But guess what? That is because only Nintendo can make cool games on it's system. 3rd party games suck because of the limitations. Not to mention they are geared towards children. It is a catch 22 but I see it as a win win for us. If we only have to buy one system then think of all the cool games that we will have and guess what else? They will really have to make sure they are good to get people to buy them which means better games.

So wuts up with the capcom annoucements going on now?

megamanas3.gif
Nothing else matters.

soo, at this point everyone knows that FF13 is coming to the 360. where's jedistarkiller so i can say "i told you so" ???
~~oh and long live Gears of War 2!!!!

I'm really not digging the 8 Bit Mega Man 9....I wanted to see that character given the full next gen treatment...

Back