Some E3 news

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k-uTnqYHZ-I

Is this what happens when you play too much Final Fantasy?
What a 'tard. Poor guy will die a virgin, which is best for the gene pool really.
How many swirlies and wedgies has this guy gotten in his life?
We'll hear about next when he starts sniping from a clock tower....mark my words.
Never played FF, probably never will.

Last edited:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k-uTnqYHZ-I

Is this what happens when you play too much Final Fantasy?
What a 'tard. Poor guy will die a virgin, which is best for the gene pool really.
How many swirlies and wedgies has this guy gotten in his life?
We'll hear about next when he starts sniping from a clock tower....mark my words.
Never played FF, probably never will.

WTF! Milk in a wine glass?

It's funny. I feel like each fan base got pretty much what they wanted from E3. I don't think anyone's going to be swayed to switch consoles or anything.

A big deal is being made about FFXIII and RE5 but they're multi-platform. Sony continues to be ambitious (too ambitious?).

I'm glad rentals are coming to the PS3. Love my Bluray player and it will be nice to have rentals, etc, all come from one box.

I've downloaded a few movies from XBOXlive but was disappointed by the quality. The sound was rarely 5.1 as advertised.

So interesting to me that Sony is trying to stake a claim in the console MMO world with The Agency, DC Universe, and MAG even feels like a MMO. I don't really play MMOs but DC Universe may be something tempting.

Infamous is probably the most interesting game of the show, to me. I really hope it isn't a let down. It looks like Crackdown but taken to the next level.

After all the rumors, neither Sony or MS announced motion control. Nobody is going to dent Nintendo anytime soon.

Basically, I don't think E3 changed much of anything, good or bad.

Gonna have to ask. Am I missing much not having played the other games? Probably not gonna be an issue for me to not get the game or get the game but I'm just curious.

As others have stated, it will not be an issue but RE4 is a must play. RE4 introduced a new control scheme, new villains, and a new location.

There are some recurring characters but nothing important.

May pick it up for the Wii then.

Josh - RE4 for the Wii is an absolute masterpiece. They took a seemingly perfect game, and made it better. It's budget priced (I think it's $30 new), so there is no excuse to not own this game! Now hop to it! :whip

If RE5 is half the game RE4 was, we're in for a major treat.

Regarding the older RE games, they're not even in the same league as RE4, and the blame for that lies solely on the control/camera system. Some people like it, some people don't. I don't. In fact, I kinda wish they'd remake the old games with the new control mechanics.

I don't think anyone's going to be swayed to switch consoles or anything.

I wouldn't say that. I'm considering getting an X-Box now because of the Netflix deal. So, no, I won't be "switching" but I might go and buy a new console (especially now that it's cheaper).

So I'll have my Wii for games, PS3 for Blu-Ray (and the occasional COD or GTA), and an X-Box for Netflix.

I've never once owned every system from a generation. This would be a first for me. Never before have the console manufacturers (be it nintendo, Sega, Hudson, Sony, or Microsoft) distinguished themselves so clearly from the competition.

That guy is one reason I loved going to E3:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

Just watching them go off about stupid ^^^^ and blow there wads to all the booth babes.

Oh and the faces of the poor booth babes as they get drooled on all day.

Josh - RE4 for the Wii is an absolute masterpiece. They took a seemingly perfect game, and made it better. It's budget priced (I think it's $30 new), so there is no excuse to not own this game! Now hop to it! :whip

Next time I'm at GS I may have to pick it up.

I've never once owned every system from a generation. This would be a first for me. Never before have the console manufacturers (be it nintendo, Sega, Hudson, Sony, or Microsoft) distinguished themselves so clearly from the competition.

I hadn't either till I bought my PS3. Its kind of cool being able to not miss a game that I really want for any system.

Oh and the faces of the poor booth babes as they get drooled on all day.

I know watching some of the ladies at SDCC by Saturday is kind of sad. They look like they're in hell.

I know watching some of the ladies at SDCC by Saturday is kind of sad. They look like they're in hell.
Ask them for a pic and pay them a nice compliment and they'll return a nice smile most of the time. Those douchebags that just stand and stare with a blank look on their faces are the ones they hate.

Ask them for a pic and pay them a nice compliment and they'll return a nice smile most of the time. Those douchebags that just stand and stare with a blank look on their faces are the ones they hate.

Yup, and there are plenty of those guys there. :lol

:lol You are right on there. Some of those sad little guys never see a woman in real life... at least not a hot one. So they just stand and drool... I always feel sorry for those girls.

No doubt. :lol
-----------------------------------------------------------

On a side note my Dad cracked me up when he went to SDCC in 2006. He was still smoking at the time and was out doing his thing and ran into a booth babe. They got into a big convo and he later dragged me back to the booth she was at and got his picture taken.

SteveSanDiego2006087.jpg

Dude the Booth babes at SDCC are nothing, and they are 100 times less of them then at the old E3. They got so bad thats one reason the E3 of old no longer exists.

Yeah not staring and drooling goes a long ways with them. Talk to them you never know, they may even invite you to a party with them.:monkey3

Back