SOA "Half Sack" found dead

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Khan_Tusion

Super Freak
Reaction score
That's really sad. I really enjoyed the character on the show. But it's to my knowledge that he's the perpetrator of a murder? Say ain't so...

Oh dear. **** him then!

It's ashame that it's probably drug related and he apparently was talented. That said I have no remorse for some **** head that can kill an elderly woman. Or anyone for that matter. To bad he just didn't OD before he did his damage to other people.

I've seen several news stories about the actor dying, none of them say much about his victim. Not her name, nothing biographical, zip.

If that were my grandmother I'd be p-ssed.

Yes I can see why this needed it's own thread. He was in other shows too. Maybe people they watched CSI and don't SOA. Who died and made you boss you old grumpy pants? :rotfl

Apparently the press since the only thing all the releases say is "Former Sons of Anarchy actor..." so :monkey1 ya :moon! :lol

Reminds me of Penn and Teller's Bullsh-t where they had a guy who produced silicone balls for dogs. I swear the guy was grouping the dog's junk during the whole segment. Even Penn was weirded out.

Back