So...who has the Walking Dead 1/6 license now?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Johnny Utah

Believe me...nothing is trivial
CF Supporter
Reaction score
Threezero gave it up but I heard a rumour someone else has picked it up.

Right now, it feels like something Sideshow would go for. Anyone heard anything?

This is something I’d like to know as well. While Threezero kinda let the license simmer while they had it, the iron’s probably as hot as it’s gonna get. Rick just came back with a couple of nice looks, Michonne had that cool armor, a Daryl from Daryl Dixon would be nice, and throw in a Dead City Negan for good measure.
Not too long ago I’d have said the idea is dead in the water, but McFarlane announced they grabbed the license not too long ago and Hiya has started putting 4” and 6” figures up for order so maybe the property has been reanimated.

I’d be ok if Sideshow had the license. I mean, the headsculpts would be a bit of a concern if they have their in-house team do them instead of Yixie, but the tailoring would more than likely be quite nice. And they have the medium build muscle arms that would work well for a sleeveless Daryl.

I would love if someone picked it up and updated the license . Missing so many good characters.
Im in the process of kitbashing a military gear Rick from the latest show.

Back