So what did Santa get you this year?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
- Chewbacca Mr. Potato Head
- Lego Indiana Jones 2 for PS3
- New Super Mario Bros. for Wii
- Digital Camera (joint gift)
- Clothes
- $$$

I finished working on my 50's room and Santa added the Coke clock and Dr. Pepper signs.

Now on to my next project...

roberta4.jpg
[/IMG]

Very cool of you.

I got a PS3, a new amp... and this to hook up to the new amp...

3237386261_54b6e210e9.jpg

so no complaints here.... Got my wife a new camera and a new laptop so she can take care of all the baby pictures from now on... :D

Jor, that Les Paul is beautiful. Your wife rocks! I would really love to get hold of a genuine Les Paul but a little out of the price range. The blue finish looks nice! I remember you telling me about your new baby on the mezco forum, does it like your horror collectibles? Lol

Jor, that Les Paul is beautiful. Your wife rocks! I would really love to get hold of a genuine Les Paul but a little out of the price range. The blue finish looks nice! I remember you telling me about your new baby on the mezco forum, does it like your horror collectibles? Lol

My wife does rock! Now if she'd just stop complaining about the money i spend on toys :D

The kid loves hanging out in the basement with all the other monsters... but then he doesn't really know what they are yet. I think he just likes it cuz there's lots to look at. However, i did give him a wolfman beanie when he was about 6 months old and it's one of his favorite toys. I make it growl at him and then pretend to tear his throat out and he laughs and laughs... Messing up your kids is great fun :D

My wife does rock! Now if she'd just stop complaining about the money i spend on toys :D

The kid loves hanging out in the basement with all the other monsters... but then he doesn't really know what they are yet. I think he just likes it cuz there's lots to look at. However, i did give him a wolfman beanie when he was about 6 months old and it's one of his favorite toys. I make it growl at him and then pretend to tear his throat out and he laughs and laughs... Messing up your kids is great fun :D

:lol:lol:lol:lol

Back