So the "Magnificient Seven" SDCC Exclusives are????

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Killbeggar said:
Ok now I officially envy you. :D
Post pics!

OK, Kitty, here's the only 2 pix I have of Goldfinger in his Fort Knox gear. Remember, I made this way back in 2000 -- before we had good custom supplies and heads for 12" figures...

Anyway, here's AURIC GOLDFINGER...

goldfinger-post-2.jpg

Goldfinger-post.jpg

Mr. Bond... For once you're exactly where I want you.

:rolleyes:

Last edited:
Wor-Gar said:
OK, Kitty, here's the only 2 pix I have of Goldfinger in his Fort Knox gear. Remember, I made this way back in 2000 -- before we had good custom supplies and heads for 12" figures...

Also known as the Dark Ages of figure buying. :D
Very god looking figure, he looks appropriately unhappy. :mad: The overcoat looks great as well. I love how the sleeves show the suit cuffs like a real coat should. I wouldn't be ashamed to show him next to Sideshows stuff.

Killbeggar said:
Also known as the Dark Ages of figure buying. :D
Very god looking figure, he looks appropriately unhappy. :mad: The overcoat looks great as well. I love how the sleeves show the suit cuffs like a real coat should. I wouldn't be ashamed to show him next to Sideshows stuff.

Thanks, Kitty!

Yes, the Dark Ages indeed. He actually has an entire Army uniform underneath the coat, but I always liked the simplicity of this look. Anyway, if SS ever makes a Goldfinger I might buy 2 and swap out the body.

pjam said:
Oh god, another stampede! Thanks for the heads up Tom.

Hey Tom,
I read somewhere on SS site the SDCC lineup would be announced on April 6 and a few other pre-order facts but now I can't find the info...

Back