So sorry for your loss, Bodie

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
one-direction-2013-brit-awards-04.jpg
Some of those chicks don't look too bad.

When I was a tween or teenager, I always like the older guys, not the baby faced looking kids.

When I was a tween or teenager, I always like the older guys, not the baby faced looking kids.

Which reminds me, Everyone is always saying how hot and sexy Selena Gomez is...But to me she still has a face like a 13 year old (plus she looks like a Chipmunk)

She looks really young, she has a weird baby face. Yet guys are raging for her...:cuckoo:

Which reminds me, Everyone is always saying how hot and sexy Selena Gomez is...But to me she still has a face like a 13 year old (plus she looks like a Chipmunk)

She looks really young, she has a weird baby face. Yet guys are raging for her...:cuckoo:

Or Miley... Selena is a pretty girl, but that's what she is.. a girl. I just don't see her as a woman yet. Miley, just makes me shudder... I mean the whole sticking out the tongue thing and the stuff she wears. It's unattractive and goofy. And not the funny kind of goofy. She isn't an ugly girl, so it's not like she needs to do that to get attention. Not good attention anyway. But eh, we all did goofy stuff as kids. She'll get out of this phase. They all do.

The sacrifice of your dignity, the spurning of your own masculinity, the stalking from Bodie...:rotfl

LOL But the money!!! Ahhh, nobody wants to hear me sing. :panic:

Imagine a boy band comprising of myself, devilof76, devil666, Bodie, pixeltwin, and lets put the Josh in there for good measure. *shivers* :panic:

Selena is hot. don't know the fascination of the Kardasian's booty but Gomez is hot, dammit!

there's all kind of people with various looks/shape out there.
I don't think her face looks tiny but she does have this forever young look like Ray J's sister Brandy. I rather like that than a person who looks like an adult at a young age and basically looks even older when they get older.

Beauty, like art, is a preference/opinion, of course. I am sure you know that.

2502762-6278897736-no-no.gif

I'm gonna kill you crows :mad:

Or Miley... Selena is a pretty girl, but that's what she is.. a girl. I just don't see her as a woman yet. Miley, just makes me shudder... I mean the whole sticking out the tongue thing and the stuff she wears. It's unattractive and goofy. And not the funny kind of goofy. She isn't an ugly girl, so it's not like she needs to do that to get attention. Not good attention anyway. But eh, we all did goofy stuff as kids. She'll get out of this phase. They all do.
There's a clear difference between goofy and disgusting. It's better if she takes this as a phase - for her own good.

LOL But the money!!! Ahhh, nobody wants to hear me sing. :panic:

Imagine a boy band comprising of myself, devilof76, devil666, Bodie, pixeltwin, and lets put the Josh in there for good measure. *shivers* :panic:
I bet it'll be a lot better than the current crop of loonies that've been 'rising' to fame.

Selena is hot. don't know the fascination of the Kardasian's booty but Gomez is hot, dammit!
:goodpost: :1-1:

but you don't think her face looks tiny? like a younger girl?
Yes, it does. And that's where she allures me.

Gomez has yet to look like she's over 18. It might really help her out later, but she's too much a babyface right now.

Back