Snyder-man's 1/6 Scale Custom Heads and Accessories (New Pictures Added 3/17/16)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: BLACK FRIDAY SALE: 11/19-11/26 Snyder-man's Custom Heads and Accessories

Yeah, I get why folks do that (part of the appeal is the rare/limited quality of these things). But I appreciate that folks can get in the game late and still have access to these great sculpts.

Re: BLACK FRIDAY SALE: 11/19-11/26 Snyder-man's Custom Heads and Accessories

Snyderman are you selling untainted Hayley Atwell sculpts?
97E7A8F1-E871-4910-97AB-2E9C45D52018-705-000000377FC45BF0.jpg

Re: Snyder-man's Custom Heads and Accessories "new pictures added 11/14/12"

Snyderman, did you ever try for a slave Leia sculpt?

Nail the likeness and sell two hundred of them!

That IS very cool!

I need a Marion sculpt but my trouble is coming up with the next two choices.... I'm floundering with Venkman, Lisbeth and BD Mad Max...but my luck with getting these three figures made any time soon is very doubtful. Of course, i got the same problem with Marion. I think I went through this last Black Friday. :lol

My fave custom sculpt hands-down. Mine looks like Karen Allen got hit with a shrink ray, staggering in-hand.

We will be doing her soon.

Snyderman, did you ever try for a slave Leia sculpt?

Nail the likeness and sell two hundred of them!

My fave custom sculpt hands-down. Mine looks like Karen Allen got hit with a shrink ray, staggering in-hand.

unTAINTed :D

Re: Snyder-man's Custom Heads and Accessories "new pictures added 12/13/12"

Bond and Travolta look fantastic! Among your very best I think.

Great work! Any chance you'd do the other Vega brother, Vic Vega (Michael Madsen)? Any chance you might be interested in sculpting R.P. McMurphy from One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest? Just a thought.

Great work! Any chance you'd do the other Vega brother, Vic Vega (Michael Madsen)? Any chance you might be interested in sculpting R.P. McMurphy from One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest? Just a thought.

We would definitely be interested in doing Vic. I always suggest starting an interest thread.

I'm not interested in Vega, but McMurphy could be great! There aren't enough great, classic Nicholson sculpts out there.

NO MORE BRUCE WILLI'S ..PLEASE!!! LOL, use your skills for something else!

Actually I would welcome a BW from Snyder-man. The one that was done years ago for Toyfare magazine was as good or better than most of the Willis sculpts that have been offered since. Considering the improvments made on the Hannibal Lecter and Vincent Vega from the same article a new McClane could be epic.

Back