Snyder-man's 1/6 Scale Custom Heads and Accessories (New Pictures Added 3/17/16)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Snyder-man's Custom Heads and Accessories

Liam Neeson as Ra's Al Ghul from Batman Begins:
picture001-8jpg.jpg

Last edited:

Amazing work. PM sent. Please check. Thanks

Closed mouth Kate looks so much better with the smaller hair.

Mel Gibson (Braveheart) blue war paint head version with a shouting mouth would look good.

Re: Snyder-man's Custom Heads and Accessories " "new pictures added 11/14/12""

Black Friday special!!! Buy 2 painted or unpainted heads and get a 3rd one free anytime today (Nov. 19) through Cyber Monday (Nov. 26).

Re: BLACK FRIDAY SALE: 11/19-11/26 Snyder-man's Custom Heads and Accessories

Happy Black Friday shopping! Just over 3 days left to go in our sale!

Bump for a great group here. I ordered two sculpts over the last month, and Snyder-Man sent me an e-mail offering me an extra free sculpt because of this deal. Now that is just going above and beyond :1-1:

Happy Cyber Monday! Last day for our sale. Buy 2 heads, get 1 free!

Just PM'd you. Might be interested in jumping on this sale.

Bump for a great group here. I ordered two sculpts over the last month, and Snyder-Man sent me an e-mail offering me an extra free sculpt because of this deal. Now that is just going above and beyond :1-1:

That IS very cool!

I need a Marion sculpt but my trouble is coming up with the next two choices.... I'm floundering with Venkman, Lisbeth and BD Mad Max...but my luck with getting these three figures made any time soon is very doubtful. Of course, i got the same problem with Marion. I think I went through this last Black Friday. :lol

That IS very cool!

I need a Marion sculpt but my trouble is coming up with the next two choices.... I'm floundering with Venkman, Lisbeth and BD Mad Max...but my luck with getting these three figures made any time soon is very doubtful. Of course, i got the same problem with Marion. I think I went through this last Black Friday. :lol

One of the things I really appreciate about this sculptor's service is that a year later anything you may have past on last Black Friday is still available. I have been turned off to some sculptor's work by the "buy it now or do without" terms of thier sales.

Back