Snowtrooper Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
the pose of the ST is not bad.. but something is wrong with his stance of his right leg somehow..

Hope that SS makes a pose similair to the kotobukiya version.
That statue just captures the trooper very well :D

ko_snow_lg.jpg

And the Stormtrooper PF pose isn't that bad. But it's just that from certain points it looks weird...

YES! This has sealed the deal for me, I'm going in for the PF line and eventually catching up.

Hope that SS makes a pose similair to the kotobukiya version.
That statue just captures the trooper very well :D

ko_snow_lg.jpg

And the Stormtrooper PF pose isn't that bad. But it's just that from certain points it looks weird...

The Koto Snowtrooper is really great.

Finally!! The Snowtrooper. Can't wait for pics of this great character. Maybe now I'll buy the stormtrooper. I like it but don't like it the base much.

Very happy about this announcement as the Snowtrooper was on top of my Premium Format want list. I have the 1:6 version on order and I will get this as well. It would be interesting if they make the canon as well especially they make it on par with the Speeder Bike. Can't wait for reveal pics.

Also excited to see the final product.
Should be some nice details with tons of options.
ES with the cannon ma thingy.......ftw.

Can I ask what was wrong with the ST base?

Wrong? Well I wouldn't say wrong just kinda boring IMO. I mean they put the Droids EX on the same/ similar base. It just would have been nice to see in on something a little more detailed. If SS had made a more elaborate base I would have been fine with even paying a little more.

They should've done a Death Star base with some white light from the floor. He could've been standing at the hangar, at the edge of the big hole - the one where they shoot at Luke, Leia and Han, after Obi-Wan was just killed by Vader.

They should've done a Death Star base with some white light from the floor. He could've been standing at the hangar, at the edge of the big hole - the one where they shoot at Luke, Leia and Han, after Obi-Wan was just killed by Vader.

ANYTHING! but black tile. He could have been standing in a pile of **** and it would have been better.:lol

ALL the bases in Star Wars PF line are simples and boring. ALL of them. The base of Stormtrooper PF is just another more. But for me is nice, I like all the statues with similar bases, for me is better this to have a serie of statues with diferent kind of bases.

Back