Snowtrooper Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ALL the bases in Star Wars PF line are simples and boring. ALL of them. The base of Stormtrooper PF is just another more. But for me is nice, I like all the statues with similar bases, for me is better this to have a serie of statues with diferent kind of bases.

Are we talking current releases, or are you also talking upcoming PFs?

I wouldn't say that the Captain Rex PF base is boring. Nor is the Shaak Ti.

there are some very lame ones.. na.. I needed to edit.. its true.. must of them are boring.. except Shaak, Rex, Aurra... hmm.. anything else ?

Are we talking current releases, or are you also talking upcoming PFs?

I wouldn't say that the Captain Rex PF base is boring. Nor is the Shaak Ti.

I talk about releases in the past: Count Dooku, Luke Jedi Knight, Darth Vader, Obi Wan, Stormtrooper, Han Solo, Leia ANH, Leia Slave, Yoda and Clone, Maul Chicken Legs, Grand Moff Tarkin, General Grievous... Aayla still have a ugly base IMHO. Maybe the base in the Tusken Raider and in Biker Scout are better in the old ones. And is right, Rex and Ti have better bases too.

I talk about releases in the past: Count Dooku, Luke Jedi Knight, Darth Vader, Obi Wan, Stormtrooper, Han Solo, Leia ANH, Leia Slave, Yoda and Clone, Maul Chicken Legs, Grand Moff Tarkin, General Grievous... Aayla still have a ugly base IMHO. Maybe the base in the Tusken Raider and in Biker Scout are better in the old ones. And is right, Rex and Ti have better bases too.

The clone troopers base is simple but effective and suits the statue well imo.

The bases really don't bother me that much but I would like to see the Snowtrooper standing in some snow or something. Behind an e-web would be outstanding.

The base of the stormtrooper is bigger ( looks like a base for 1/3 scale statue) and flat. Don't looks good.

yeah I agree the base should be smaller on the stormtrooper.. dont understand the huge plate

Back