Snowtrooper Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yeah would love to see a nice weathered sandtrooper..

THE one I've been waiting for =) PLEASE sideshow don't mess it up. The helmet on sideshow's doll is awful...look at the art FX figure..great pose.
Really want this..though if not correct it will be a very reluctant pass.

I will definitely be interested to see how this turns out. Definitely one of my favorite troopers from the SW Universe. Not sure I have space, but I'll see how this turns out.

Is the Stormtrooper PF also PVC? I haven't seen it in real-life myself. Just some videos.

Same here. If I were to get this, I'd have to get the Stormtrooper PF as well.

The Stormtrooper PF is not plastic ABS it is more like polystone. and its pose and helmet are not the best alas. As for the Snowtrooper, it has a lot more fabric so they have to do the PF right.

I'm not sure if I'l lget this or go for a 1:1 Snowtrooper armor, especially since I have the helmet already.

---------------

BTW some details for those interested: 501st Legion: Snowtrooper and Profiles in History screen used Snowtrooper on page 355:

be6440.jpg

sku7t3.jpg

You got that one? It's awesome! :)

Yea, I hope that Sideshow is going to do some better research for the Snowtrooper. Shouldn't be too much to expect, really.

You got that one? It's awesome! :)

Yea, I hope that Sideshow is going to do some better research for the Snowtrooper. Shouldn't be too much to expect, really.

That is not my helmet alas. Just shown the picture hopefully SS will make it as close as possible to this.

Cool! I saw this in my email today. This came out of left field didn't it? I don't remember hearing anything about it.

Well, it was kind of expected when Sideshow teased us with they sketches of concept art. The ones strewn over a table "at random". There was an image of a Snowtrooper amongst these illustrations.

Well, it was kind of expected when Sideshow teased us with they sketches of concept art. The ones strewn over a table "at random". There was an image of a Snowtrooper amongst these illustrations.

Gotcha. Usually that creates a thread so I wasn't sure :)

I'm interested. I'll be following developments, but not sure if I'll be buying. Cutting back on my purchases and am happy with my Stormtrooper PF, which is what I've been waiting on for a long time.

If the base is wicked with ice and snow and **** I may be in for this too.

The Stormtrooper just looked so blah to me so I passed. So same criteria for the Snowtrooper, if it looks blah boring then pass.

The Stormtrooper just looked so blah to me so I passed. So same criteria for the Snowtrooper, if it looks blah boring then pass.

I think SS captured the perfect ST pose. Base was not fantastic but I feel for the money its a solid piece. I have not purchased it yet as I have other important items on the way but I will get one in the future.:clap

Back