Statue Snow Troll Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
-15c in Quebec, and winter is one of my fave season. :D following fall and summer. I hate spring, total mess outside with the snow melting.

I don't know, it must be the Austrian blood in my veins.:lol I really like Fall the most but there's something about Winter & cold that makes you feel more alive.

I can't stand Summer and the heat & humidity that go with it - unless I'm near a pool with a margarita in my hand (which doesn't happen enough to change my opinion).

That being said, I may hate heat & humidity but I still love going to the Caribbean.:rock

:cuckoo::cuckoo:
I lived in NY for a while and I hate the cold! Don't get me wrong I don't mind winter in the 30s-40s but up there it lasts for up to 5 freaking months!!!!
I'm happy with cold from late november to early Feb after that I'm done.

Now I live in Houston so no problem...... except for actual lack of winter.

Winter has been all over the place this season. Tuesday we had thunderstorms and it was pushing 60 degrees. Wednesday and Thursday was snow showers. Today it was -4 when I went to work.

Its 71 degrees today and I am still a little cold. <ducks tomatoes><is wearing scarf in office at noon>

Yeah I grew up in the NE and hate winter, with a passion. I will never go back to cold, wintery, gray skies. And NM is not southern AZ, big difference. I lived in ABQ before as well.

Nope the only difference is it is HOTTER THEN HE*# in the summer, do not know why you put up with it so hot, can not do anything outside, it is like being a prisoner, keep it!

swimming is the answer. But don't get me wrong this place is a hole. Come to think of it ABQ was a bit of a hole as well with more normal weather.

I believe it was already released...

lotrnewbornlrg2.jpg

Meanwhile we all wait for the Fellowship to be completed...and they made this back in the day? Unreal

It was total huh choice. I don't recall anyone on ezboard expecting this one. Being rare though and used by trade bait or flipping by several.

Last edited:
Its funny but I am totally considering this again for some reason, snow or not. So I checked google for images and this guy is a meme, people stick all sorts of stuff in his hand.

Meanwhile we all wait for the Fellowship to be completed...and they made this back in the day? Unreal

Tell me about it, that is one UGLY statue! I can say I NEVER even thought of buying the snot statue! Some want that FUGLY thing! :slap

Its funny but I am totally considering this again for some reason, snow or not. So I checked google for images and this guy is a meme, people stick all sorts of stuff in his hand.

Seriously think getting this guy! It is a real steal at this edition size and price, trust me you will not regret it at all and if you do not like it then you can flip it when it does sell out............:wave

It's pretty solidly built and the arm joint is set at a well supported point. There is a pad inside the arm socket which may over time flatten out a bit and make the fitting a bit loose, but an easy fix if it happens.
The only thing I would worry about is the base as it seems a bit fragile for such a huge piece .

Back