Statue Snow Troll Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got him :yess:

I expected something big :(

Not something MASSIVE :yess:

Green tinge √

Fiddly antlers √

Well sculpted Dwarf √

Little quibbles include alignment of feet on the base and the arm has a slight gap when connected. Other than that I am very, very happy with this big, well sculpted, beautifully painted and d**n impressive piece :1-1:

DaveMac; said:
Green tinge √

Fiddly antlers √

Well sculpted Dwarf √

Little quibbles include alignment of feet on the base and the arm has a slight gap when connected. Other than that I am very, very happy with this big, well sculpted, beautifully painted and d**n impressive piece :1-1:

Same issue with mine, but not too big of a deal.

For arm gap, it's fixable remove the thick sticker inside the socket and replace with a thinner 3m tape and the gap is gone

Glad you like him DM. He's a damn impressive statue for sure. A fitting massive troll to partner with the original Cave Troll.

We supply all needed sand, sadly enough. Not sure what it is but there is nothing wintery about the esthetics of Phoenix. Anyway have a shot of this next to their John Howe Smaug as a size comparison?

Snow doesn't fit with anything else in my collection, it just sticks out. Plus I live in Phoenix. I suppose I could repaint the snow to a boulder color.

HUH................... :computer

I live in the desert in NM and well...................

IT FITS!!!!!

SO WHAT??? :banghead

Once you have it in hand and see the SIZE of it and the sculpt you will change your mind as it is a "cool" addition, to anyone's collection!

Come on, you want it, you NEED IT!.....

DaveMac, glad you finally picked it up and I have to say it........I TOLD YOU SO!

Thanks all :hi5:

Same issue with mine, but not too big of a deal.

For arm gap, it's fixable remove the thick sticker inside the socket and replace with a thinner 3m tape and the gap is gone

Cheers, I will have a look and see what I can do :lecture

HUH...................
DaveMac, glad you finally picked it up and I have to say it........I TOLD YOU SO!

Never doubted.....just my wallet did :lol

'Flex pay is my freind' :lecture Conan dio next!

We supply all needed sand, sadly enough. Not sure what it is but there is nothing wintery about the esthetics of Phoenix. Anyway have a shot of this next to their John Howe Smaug as a size comparison?

I see where your coming from. I live in Chicago and Fall & Winter are my favorite seasons. One of the things that I instantly liked about the Snow-Troll was that it sort of celebrates my love of Winter.

I hate winter. Its 11 freaking degrees without the wind right now and it sucks. I love sping/summer/fall but winter really really sucks. Having said that I love the Snow Troll statue. :rock

I see where your coming from. I live in Chicago and Fall & Winter are my favorite seasons. One of the things that I instantly liked about the Snow-Troll was that it sort of celebrates my love of Winter.

Yeah I grew up in the NE and hate winter, with a passion. I will never go back to cold, wintery, gray skies. And NM is not southern AZ, big difference. I lived in ABQ before as well.

I hate winter. Its 11 freaking degrees without the wind right now and it sucks. I love sping/summer/fall but winter really really sucks. Having said that I love the Snow Troll statue. :rock

Yeah I grew up in the NE and hate winter, with a passion. I will never go back to cold, wintery, gray skies. And NM is not southern AZ, big difference. I lived in ABQ before as well.

:rotfl It's -3 (and that's without the wind chill factor) here in Chicago right now.:lol

That doesn't sound fun at all. :monkey2

I don't know, it must be the Austrian blood in my veins.:lol I really like Fall the most but there's something about Winter & cold that makes you feel more alive.

I can't stand Summer and the heat & humidity that go with it - unless I'm near a pool with a margarita in my hand (which doesn't happen enough to change my opinion).

That being said, I may hate heat & humidity but I still love going to the Caribbean.:rock

There is nothing about winter that makes me feel alive. It just makes me wish Spring/Summer would hurry up and get here so I dont have to be cold. :lol

Back