Snow Corporation

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I love that your not happy with this. When I try one its like I used crayons. This one looks cool. Although it will look awesome with sith eyes. Everything should have sith eyes.

haha yeah I wanted him just before he has those yellow sith eyes... I wanted him to be dark.....

Sith Lord yep no worries but let me paint it up first before you send any credits, and same for you Darth Kearnivorous.

ObivsAnakin14.jpg

ObivsAnakin15.jpg

I hope my best is close to your worse mate, this even though your not happy looks pretty sharp to me.
As for airbubbles well sometimes it happens mate, just grind on through :D

Its just me being lazy!! I should have got some milliput and watered it down and rubbed it in NURSE!! that sorts it out a treat...

Quick update on the Space Marines..

Well I am casting the Backpacks in parts... the main bit is waiting for silicon :( these big moulds are killing my dollie fund but thats what its for eh!!

I have also made up a side jet... using some found lid thingy, some overflow pipe, a ceramic door KNOB (hahah i am such a child) KNOB, and a wheel from a tank of Liams (it was spare by the way)

marine156.jpg

marine157.jpg

marine158.jpg

Yes mate... I got your PM.... got some pics going up in a min that will give you the HORN!!!!

Now Cbob is sculpting up some chest emblems which are gonna be amazing... But till then I am playing around with these brass etch ones from Forgeworld.. they are a bit thin but it will look ok.

marine159.jpg

marine160.jpg

Next I wanted to add a sword so I spent ages looking for a sword and found and Atilla the Hun one that was simple and that I liked.

Then I got another wee emblem from Liams Warhammer stuff ( he does know) and drilled a hole in the hilt.

its undercoated yellow at the mo but it will be gold :)

marine161.jpg

marine162.jpg

marine163.jpg

NOw been gasin to Cbob about this next bit.... I really want my first marine to be a Veteran Sarg who has a white studded pad and white trim round the other.
But we dont think the white studded pad looks finished :(
Also we were gasin about the scabbard and what colour that should be. Thinking blue with gold trim... then pick the chest out in gold to.

marine164.jpg

Right I need me sleep if I want to stay as young and pretty as I am......

but a few pics before I go :)

Still got lots to do... replacing the tubes on him abs painting up all the gold and stuff. But he is looking dirty a hell and I love that :)

marine165.jpg

marine166.jpg

marine167.jpg

marine168.jpg

marine169.jpg

marine170.jpg

marine171.jpg

I wouldnt know the first thing about warhammer, but that looks amazing.
Im not sure what the colours mean, but if you used a red trim, it would make the scabbard pop more and would match the big glove thingy. Or, a dirty white trim to match the studded pad would make it look more finished and deliberate.
Again, im totally ignorant to warhammer so Im probably miles off.

And you could put gold on the studs of the scabbard

Back