Snow Corporation

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
. I will definitely make a Desert skiff.... it has to be done.

I'm down for casts!

Seriously though, a Skiff is my most wanted item in 1/6th scale (and a proper 1/18th too). I've thought about tackling it, but I really don't have the modeling skills to pull that off from scratch.

so with me Vet sarg nearly done I have been gasin to CBOB ABOUT IDEAS FOR THE NEXT ONE.... Liam said I should do a Commander... but they need a red cape... I am using an old Medi Vader cape to get the idea of what it will look like.

marine186.jpg

mark
awesome looking space marines mate - ur detail is incredible

cant wait for the r4 heads - have 2 droids waiting to be butchered

I'm down for casts!

Seriously though, a Skiff is my most wanted item in 1/6th scale (and a proper 1/18th too). I've thought about tackling it, but I really don't have the modeling skills to pull that off from scratch.

HAHAH nah neither do I but I have to have a bash at it.. but like I said gotta finish the Snowspeeder first.

this guy is sooooo close to being done now.... I got ht e tubes for his abs today and they just need painting up... then the eagle needs painting gold then a quick touch up (paint wise) and then another final weathering and he will be done..... probably.....

marine187.jpg

hahaha nah now I have my heart fixed I am bionic like Steve Austin.... hahahah but I have been asked to come to bed to keep Mrs Snow warm... so am oft!!!

marine188.jpg

I have to admit Mark that when I first saw your marines the didn't really do anything for me{totally unfamiliar with the concept too} . But now I just love them. They are just brilliant and the detail is awesome. Congrats as always, wonderful job.

a flag perhaps?................every squad needs a flag...........:lecture..............um...right?..........:)

Possibly as he was on about doing a banner with some bits i sculpted for him :)

Oh and I'm gonna be sculpting a new smaller space marine helmet to go with the smaller head Dorgs shrunk. So people can have a choice of the original larger 1 i done or the smaller new version with the pointy nose bit.

Last edited:
Mark:

How do you make a cast of a head (for example a bith) and then not have it be larger than the head you casted? (if that makes sense)

Now there is a new sailor in town and he was asking after the LIN droid I made a while back!! And was offering it a brand new home... I have been neglecting my droids a wee bit and I did not even know where the LIN droid was that I made so I think he should go to someone who will look after him properly...

He is going to put lights in him and everything so I could not refuse...

I found the droid and he needs a little attention and then he will be on his way. I popped a little torch in to see if the light would shine through ok and it does :)

SO I will fix the tracks and say cheerio....

LIN-23.jpg

LIN-24.jpg

LIN-25.jpg

LIN-26.jpg

I am sorry to keep going back to these and I know I should sod owft to the custom section as it not star wars but I LOVE em..... Just the back pack to goooooo and a bit of touching up :)

marine190.jpg

Back