Snow Corporation

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
cheers mate..... I have a few more to come :)

marine191.jpg

marine192.jpg

Ahh cheers mate... The Indy..... Well if I am honest Ron I found the Indy custom thread a wee bit disheartening.... It just seemed to be all about getting the right clothes and the whip... But I did indeed get it finished. And I love it.... I will take some pics mate and show you.

Mark, the droid looks amazing mate. Now as for the WH40K Marines please stop apologising when you go back to them and post photos. You have us all gagging to see them, you know it mate.
MindBlowingly awesome.

Basically so that you end up with an identically sized head to the one you are copying.

Ahh right well there is always a small amount of shrinkage with a mould but it's so small I very really notice. I have cast small interlocking parts in the past and not really noticed a problem.... Why do you ask yodacappy, are u trying to cast something to a certain sixe?

Ahh cheers mate... The Indy..... Well if I am honest Ron I found the Indy custom thread a wee bit disheartening.... It just seemed to be all about getting the right clothes and the whip... But I did indeed get it finished. And I love it.... I will take some pics mate and show you.

I totally hear you Mark, it made me give up on mine for a while. That and trying to get a decent headsculpt.

Back