Snake Eyes photo review.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We have??? Where????

This is Snake Eyes on the TrueType:

2610l.jpg

Most unimpressive.... Man, that photo really shows the elongated forearms of the TT (and no, it's not the gloves KD :lol).

It'd be nice if we could get confirmation on whether or not the proto pics were on the Pro. Because if they were then we know its just a matter of futzing to make him look cool. Nothing more.

It'd be nice if we could get confirmation on whether or not the proto pics were on the Pro. Because if they were then we know its just a matter of futzing to make him look cool. Nothing more.

Yea, it does make you wonder what was used. The shoulders of that prototype are wider than the Pro but not as wide as a TT.

He and Wolfman both, but none since.

If I had to guess, I'd say it's the Pro. What looks like a bigger chest is just a loose shoulder strap (Snake Eye's right). I can't find the pic of him with his hands on his hips which would be better to compare. But in this pic, it looks like the shoulders are consistent with the Pro.:

2610_press01-001.jpg

I don't think the figure looks any better on the TT.

Personally I think it looks worse. :dunno

I have a feeling this figure will need some major futzing, probably stuffing like Arnold's T-800 did before it looks right on any body.

I think that the form fitting shirt is going to look like crap on just about any body. Me personally I would find a black 1:6 wolly pully and have Ole' Snake Eyes rock that. It would look more commando to me anyway..

A couple of us are already doing just that. :lol

The pics of Snake Eyes switched to a True Type are on the One Sixth Warrior thread located here:
https://www.onesixthwarriors.com/forum/showpost.php?p=832469&postcount=100

Here's the rest of the thread:
https://www.onesixthwarriors.com/forum/showthread.php?t=89297

thenammagazine said:
Ya know, the BBi Gen III body doesn't look too shabby under a form-fitting outfit:
I have my Snake Eyes custom on a BBI G3 bod and although the arms are a bit shorter/thicker, The shoulders on him are as big if not a bit bigger then a True Type. I'd post pics if I ever took them, but my camera isn't cooperating so no new ones for now.

i still think its lame that for a 120 dollars we are left to still perform modifications on these figures. thats like paying somebody to have something done and knowing its not going to be done right. thats just retarded.

i still think its lame that for a 120 dollars we are left to still perform modifications on these figures. thats like paying somebody to have something done and knowing its not going to be done right. thats just retarded.

Actually, modifications to stock figures is the mainstay of this hobby.
You'll find far more people kitbashing and customizing then people that only collect stock figures.

Back