Small_Studios Painted Sculpts

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes she does - a proper leather bound one, and a taser to get Shrek :)

I will post more pics soon with her different hands

I also plan on making an unamasked bruce with partially ripped cowl to match this end scene...

Can't wait to see that, it was always my favorite scene as a kid and I always wondered how the black makeup around his eyes disappeared once his cowl was ripped off...lol

Yes she does - a proper leather bound one, and a taser to get Shrek :)

I will post more pics soon with her different hands

I also plan on making an unamasked bruce with partially ripped cowl to match this end scene...

Can't wait to see that, it was always my favorite scene as a kid and I always wondered how the black makeup around his eyes disappeared once his cowl was ripped off...lol

batman instant make-up remover technology - developed by Alfred who occasionally like to 'dress-up' :rotfl

I am axious to see Battle damaged Bruce/Batman as well Sean. I need to set some time aside to watch Returns again. Still one of my all time favorite movies.

I will be getting to PM's soon so if you sent me over a message hold tight.

Also thanks for the continued feedback on the Cat. :hi5:

Trying to color match Hot Toys bodies is a pain in the :moon
2vbk9iu.png

I just realized that Hot Toys skin tones are a bit to dark for my liking.:pfft:

Man, how do you do that? I always have trouble being colorblind as a first, BUT it also tends to lighten up when it dries.. All respect to you. Wish your customs were free so I could bug you with all my sculpts!

Man, how do you do that? I always have trouble being colorblind as a first, BUT it also tends to lighten up when it dries.. All respect to you. Wish your customs were free so I could bug you with all my sculpts!

It is not an easy task trying to match the HT skin tone. It is a really odd color in general. It took me a alot of time just playing around with different paint mixtures until I got one that matched the body fairly well. Believe it of not there is some blue, red, and even black mixed in there.

Also in case you weren't aware Sean will also be offering a limited run of the Catwoman figure he featured.

It is not an easy task trying to match the HT skin tone. It is a really odd color in general. It took me a alot of time just playing around with different paint mixtures until I got one that matched the body fairly well. Believe it of not there is some blue, red, and even black mixed in there.

Also in case you weren't aware Sean will also be offering a limited run of the Catwoman figure he featured.

:thud:

:panic: Would be soooo interested in that work of art!

Sean Your Sculpting Skill,s ARE Far and Beyound, With Josh,es Paint app,s - What an Insane Team of True Art between you:clap

:lecture:goodpost::exactly:

Indeed! Sean this is amazing! and Josh's work breathes life into it!

Just say when these are available! :hi5:

Back