Small_Studios Painted Sculpts

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I couldn't resist doing this quick mock up with Your paint up; the only thing I did was adjusted the contrast to match the scene:)

I need to take better and clearer pics because the detail in this paint up is just Incredible!

finished_battle_damaged_cat_prototype_by_sean_dabbs_fx-d6ebnn5.jpg

Yes she does - a proper leather bound one, and a taser to get Shrek :)

I will post more pics soon with her different hands

I also plan on making an unamasked bruce with partially ripped cowl to match this end scene...

I was curious if you had received the Catwoman sculpt and form the looks of it she arrived safe and sound. Great work on the hair application. I can not wait to see the final pics. :hi5:

I need to take better and clearer pics because the detail in this paint up is just Incredible!

finished_battle_damaged_cat_prototype_by_sean_dabbs_fx-d6ebnn5.jpg

That's got to be the all around greatest custom I've seen. Smalls did a beautiful job on the paint apps and that hair is crazy good. Looks so real. I can't wait to see some more pics.

wow, best Catwoman ever.

I'm seriously blown away by how great that turned out.

amazing work here, guys. :clap

That's just bonkers. Seriously. Fantastic sculpt, fantastic paint-up, fantastic costuming, fantastic use of hair ...

My mind is totally blown ... and I'm not a fan of that movie at all!

Bonkers! :thud:

****. My jaw hit the floor looking at that Catwoman. That's on a completely different level, man. Great work.

Back