Slik?s Star Wars customs and more

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks guys :)
I?ll let this one rest until Mando arrives.
73c4acd0bf36ce1f9b4d911b1354ae8c.jpg

Looks great Slikk!:clap You need to do a Battle for Endor version for your Wicket....:lol

latest

Excellent work! You're churning these bad boys out, they look great!

2f41da5992b74ac6a2c3ba4f4b3bf6bd.jpg

Working on some Mimban stuff...
still need to buy a Mimbanese head sculpt, but just can?t get myself to spend $100 on it on Shapeways [emoji27]

Thank you so much!! [emoji3526]
And here you go:
cb3e9b90720b815bb788427f8645f165.jpg

daaaefd87a2238b2a05fe45b488702b4.jpg

dde2063e9c8c714f0e895187de34fa3a.jpg

And working on these two that are going on top of the cabinets.
8b10e0ece1828bab9ce07a3bec350bd7.jpg

I continue to be completely amazed by what I see in this thread. In what seems like about 6 months time Slik has made high end looking 1/6 scale Rancor with swap out head, moisture vaporator, Blurrg, Ronto, A-Wing, Snowspeeder, Bantha with fur, a female Tusken, and I'm sure I am missing more. I am always shocked to see how small the dewback and Jabba look next to the Rancor.

It's possibly/probably the most impressive thing I have seen since starting collecting again a few years ago. It's been eye opening to see what's possible now with 3D printing. :clap

I continue to be completely amazed by what I see in this thread. In what seems like about 6 months time Slik has made high end looking 1/6 scale Rancor with swap out head, moisture vaporator, Blurrg, Ronto, A-Wing, Snowspeeder, Bantha with fur, a female Tusken, and I'm sure I am missing more. I am always shocked to see how small the dewback and Jabba look next to the Rancor.

It's possibly/probably the most impressive thing I have seen since starting collecting again a few years ago. It's been eye opening to see what's possible now with 3D printing. :clap

Oh wow! Thank you! [emoji2956]

Nice. Real mud look on the boots. Did you print the forehead helmet sensor to add on?

Yes, the blast shield is printed.
I?ve used Tamiya weathering powder and stick. Makes me able to remove it if I one day regret ... and it looks pretty realistic:)

Yes, the blast shield is printed.
I?ve used Tamiya weathering powder and stick. Makes me able to remove it if I one day regret ... and it looks pretty realistic:)

Nice ! Looks great. I think I might try making one of these guys too for the Solo lineup.

Is that the blast shield from Thingverse ? Can you remember what scale you used to fit the Remnant ? Exactly 1/6 ?

Is that the only addition needed, other than cape and weathering of course ?

Nice ! Looks great. I think I might try making one of these guys too for the Solo lineup.

Is that the blast shield from Thingverse ? Can you remember what scale you used to fit the Remnant ? Exactly 1/6 ?

Is that the only addition needed, other than cape and weathering of course ?

I believe it was from Thingiverse yes. I printed it in different sizes, but the one that fit was exactly 1/6 of the 1:1 file. So 16.66%. I had to mod the inside as I didn?t want to remove the black rim from the helmet.
It is the only addition needed beside the cape and weathering yes. Unless you wanna do the bandoleer/pouches also. But only a few of the troopers had that. :)
Do it, he has tons of shelf presence.
1dfa669fea20c3eaeb57e6040ac4886a.jpg

OK thanks. Once I get moved I'll be on to it.

One final thing. What do you mean "I had to mod the inside" ?

Maybe a couple of pics from the side or behind would show what you mean ?

OK thanks. Once I get moved I'll be on to it.

One final thing. What do you mean "I had to mod the inside" ?

Maybe a couple of pics from the side or behind would show what you mean ?

I don?t have any pictures, but I basically just had to cut and sand it to fit.

Back