Slik?s Star Wars customs and more

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Everything in this thread is ridiculously awesome. I wish I had the resources for even a fraction of this.

Can I ask what fur type you used for your Bantha and Cantina alien?

Everything in this thread is ridiculously awesome. I wish I had the resources for even a fraction of this.

Can I ask what fur type you used for your Bantha and Cantina alien?

The Bantha fur is made from Icelandic sheep skin and Muftak is made from synthetic fur - Son Of Dengar made that one :)

Hard to say how accurate this throne is. Especially size wise. But comes fairly close I guess...
2cc62d2e956dcda8ed2934ba0fbb8dba.jpg

50335349463ca521ef08bf9334e29d2b.jpg

694db0e0f754d6ef840fce5433df0804.jpg

Heh... Well, I?ve decided to redo it. It has too many inaccuracies and I believe it?s a bit over scaled... so, I?ll be back ;)

Heh... Well, I?ve decided to redo it. It has too many inaccuracies and I believe it?s a bit over scaled... so, I?ll be back ;)

Would be interested in final LxBxH dimensions, just to know if it could fit in my display setup.

Do you know what is written on the backrest ? Seems it's in Aurebesh.

Looks like Mandalorian script... same characters as Fett?s chain code. Interesting since it?s carved on a throne where Huttese is the spoken language :dunno

Back