Sleepy Hollow from Hot Toys

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
You did, or they did?

Cos Hot Toys sure as heck didn't:

johnny+depp.jpg

https://hottoys.com.hk/index.php?target=products&product_id=404

262923_192092357519429_138228759572456_548894_6479167_n.jpg

just confirming Ichabod...

F___ THIS S___!!!
It was good JD but lame ass character.

The only truely awesome and interesting will be Hessian himself. I'm sure they'll do him w/o a doubt. Because otherwise it's like releasing a figure from "Blade" movie and it would not be the Blade (Abigail from crappy movie not listed).

F___ THIS S___!!!
It was good JD but lame ass character.

The only truely awesome and interesting will be Hessian himself. I'm sure they'll do him w/o a doubt. Because otherwise it's like releasing a figure from "Blade" movie and it would not be the Blade (Abigail from crappy movie not listed).

As I've been stating since this thread began, but some people seem to refuse to see, this isn't so much a "license announcement" as it is an addition to their Bromance with Depp line. :lol

Damn... A Burton Horseman would be a grail figure for me horse or no horse. Depp as Crane not so much. Here's hoping though!

Also I'm really looking forward to seeing if HT continues to persue other Burton movies. I'd buy Beetlejuice in a heartbeat!

I can't wait for HT to get the NoES license and make a DX Glen Lantz, with blood-gushing bed. Of course it's HT, so no chance for a Freddy.

As I've been stating since this thread began, but some people seem to refuse to see, this isn't so much a "license announcement" as it is an addition to their Bromance with Depp line. :lol

No point denying it, Hot toys plan to release a load of Depp figure, they actually announced it! ...and had depp not been in sleepy hollow i doubt it very much they would have bothered getting the license, i still think they may make the horseman, it would be an easy figure to make as they could completely avoid getting likeness rights and not give it a walken sculpt if they wanted.

As a huge Edward Scissorhands/Tim Burton fan, I'm well aware of the figure you're referring to. As to goggling for it, that's how I found this pic. ;)

It look's like there is a new Edward on the way!:) .. apparently there is a thread discussing this but i couldn't find it.

Actually few people know that, but Andy B. Sculpted the Edward Figure for Hot Toys and no they didnt have the likeness rights at the time.

IC will make a cool figure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back