Slave Leia PF in the works???

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Shai Hulud said:
Dave did a great job censoring those idiots.NO WONDER SOME OF YOU NEVER GET LAID.

Ventress girl...feel free to post often here,show those beautiful costumes,anything.YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL.

-Shai Hulud

From the way you desperados are acting towards someone on a message board claiming to be a girl, I'd guess all of you never get laid.

"OMFG>>>> A GEEK CHICK ON THE BOARDS!!!!!1111 WE LOVE YOU REGARDLESS OF WHAT YOU POST!!!!1"

Poggle the Greater said:
From the way you desperados are acting towards someone on a message board claiming to be a girl, I'd guess all of you never get laid.

"OMFG>>>> A GEEK CHICK ON THE BOARDS!!!!!1111 WE LOVE YOU REGARDLESS OF WHAT YOU POST!!!!1"

At least she can take some of the pressure off of poor Dusty. It's gotta be a dangerous life, being a hot female sci-fi fan. You have to fend off geeky fanboys at every turn. I really feel for you poor ladies.

Hello and a belated welcome to you Ms Ventress! I’m sorry if I may have over looked this on your site, but do you make costumes for other people? You’re very good at it. I’ve always wanted to attend a convention in costume. Unfortunately I lack both the guts and designing skills.

Poggle the Greater said:

:clap

looks like we've got a bunch of internet romeos.

Poggle the Greater said:

:rotfl :rotfl :rotfl :rotfl

I've been married for 23 years.................of course I don't get laid!!!!

:lol :lol :lol :lol :lol

Poggle the Greater said:

,..what reason we have to doubt her?,... and who the hell r u??...,, r u a girl?,.. :rotfl :rotfl :rotfl

Last edited:
oooh geez... guys... i am a girl... i actually collect SW collectibles, and I love sci-fi movies and costumes...

is it really that hard to believe... there are lots of girls interested in costumes and collecting... I know at least 20.

but I like reading what you guys post... its hilarous!:rotfl

the coolest thing though is that i have a very special full scale Boba Fett... who loves me and takes care of me. :D

... i think this thread is getting a little off topic... eh?

thamesvalidude said:
:rotfl :rotfl

I've been married for 23 years.................of course I don't get laid!!!!

:lol :lol
:rotfl :rotfl :rotfl :rotfl :rotfl
If I wasn't going through a divorce I would laughed even harder.:eek:

ms_ventress said:
oooh geez... guys... i am a girl... i actually collect SW collectibles, and I love sci-fi movies and costumes...

is it really that hard to believe... there are lots of girls interested in costumes and collecting... I know at least 20.

but I like reading what you guys post... its hilarous!:rotfl

the coolest thing though is that i have a very special full scale Boba Fett... who loves me and takes care of me. :D

... i think this thread is getting a little off topic... eh?

Do any of them live in Maryland? :monkey3

Darklord Dave said:
To turn back to the topic - what kind of pose do we expect from slave Leia in PF form?

I don't want something like the GG piece that would take up even more room.

Something like this would be fine with me.

I actually expect a pose very similar to GG's. I have a feeling she won't be standing.

One thing I like about the Sideshow's PF Marvel line is they aren't just "standing" there striking a pose.I would rather it be something similar to the GG pose or something different instead of just standing there.

Batty said:
Captain America doesn't look too bad just standing there. :monkey3
Capt looks like he has/is already kicked some ass, to me that does'nt have a strike a pose look. But whatever I just haven't been the biggest fan of the SW poses so far.

Back