Slave Leia Ex. 15 day shipping notice

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SolidLiquidFox

doing it...for all of us
Reaction score
>>>ESTIMATED ARRIVAL<<<
Of: Slave Leia Premium Format Figure – Sideshow Exclusive

Coming in: 15 Days
To: Sideshow U.S. warehouse
Est. ship weight (US): 11 lbs.
Est. dimensional weight
(Int’l orders & Oversized items): 24 lbs.

>>>UPDATE ORDER INFORMATION NOW<<<

Dear Valued Collector,

Thank you for your pre-order of the Slave Leia Premium Format Figure – Sideshow Exclusive (item #71771) from our Star Wars collection. We appreciate your patience in waiting for the arrival of this Limited Edition collectible, and would like to inform you that this item will be arriving in our Los Angeles warehouse in approximately 15 days

If anyone wants to sell just the Crumb, please PM me.

i love crumb too and that's why i'm getting the exclusive. might hold off and get one cheaper down the road though since so much is shipping out right now.

I canceled mine, chose the 1:1 Endoskull bust over her. I'll get Leia later when knowing for sure where to display her

got mine on flex pay so i wont be getting it till april:monkey2

its ok though looking foward to seeing everybody's pics

I might cancel as well...I have Grievous 1:1 bust on order with a March date, I also have Iron Spidey EX..so again she might have to go...

Hurm.....week of March 16th. That is just after Snake Eyes and right before Iron Spidey....I'll have to see if she can stay...might go Flexpay though to keep her around.

Well this is March for me...With the Grievous Bust notice today...

1. 12" Snake Eyes Ex.
2. Iron Spiderman Ex.
3. GG TIE Pilot Busts (Variant & Regular)
4. Grievous 1:1 Bust

Im looking at $1045 plus shipping...Jeez, she's done I have to cancel...

I also want to try to get an SS Iron Man 1:1 bust...especially before this thing goes up in price and then it gets out of hand...However, I might wait unitl April.

Oh yeah...Hellboy II PF is scheduled for a March release as well...so he might be dead as well...But I rather have him than her...

Yet another piece my broke ass had to cancel. :monkey2

I may be in the same boat. I want the EX, but I just had to drop $900 on important stuff on Monday ( medical bills, car ins, getting my laptop fixed ) so I am tapped right now. I may have to cancel and get the regular cheap downthe road.

Back