Skynets Collection (Finally Got Pics!)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

A.L.I.E.N

Super Freak
Reaction score
For all those who have been here since I started you will know I have claimed to have certain figures. Now I have pictures! :lol Only on my mobile but hay! PROOF!! :borg....

These pics aren't great but more as proof then glamour shoots :lol

DSC00991.jpg

DSC00995.jpg

DSC00997.jpg

DSC00988.jpg

DSC00996.jpg

More to come also some Alien pics and a terrible pic of my Pred I dio :horror

wow very nice.. what figure is your T-800 Precinct Assault the head looks different. The gargoyle glasses are fantastic. Is it a HT with Custom head?

Last edited:
wow very nice.. what figure is your T-800 Precinct Assault the head looks different. The gargoyle glasses are fantastic. Is it a HT with Custom head?

Yes, The T-800 is a custom Dizzy Arse made. That figure is the reason im here on the boards :lol I bought it from Dizzy on E(vil)bay and he said I should check this site out :D Yes It's all Hot Toys apart from the head I believe. Im so glad I grabbed it when I did it's one of my favourites now.

Hey Skynet... want a screen accurate chest piece for your Marcus? I still have the mold from the one I did back in summer so a re-cast will take 5 mins.
https://sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=60775&highlight=building+ultimate+marcus&page=5

I really do love the look, but at the moment I am strapped for cash :monkey2 :lol Just after xmas, and Im trying to do this custom on a shoe string to see how it comes out :D Using stuff I already have ect

In the future I may be interested, I love your recast work! Seriously cool may need a base for this bad boy :naughty Cheers Dizzy :borg

Gonna get some more pics of my T-600 wielding his Uzi-9mm :rock and updates on my Marcus custom thus far :borg

* Marcus Updates *

Latest pics as of 06/01/10

DSC01014.jpg

DSC01015.jpg

I added leather trousers, I had a spare pair :banana

T-600 and T-700 endo version

DSC01024.jpg

T-800 1/6th scale display skull

DSC01026.jpg

DSC01027.jpg

Back