Finally Able to Put My Figures Out

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Scotteh

Just a little freaky
Reaction score
Hey Everyone,

I got in to collecting when the Hot Toys 1/4 Vader was announced and since then my Girlfriend and I have slowly been building our collection. I ordered some ModuCases a long time ago and with the Covid delays they finally arrived the other week! I've already nearly filled them and need to order more though, as no way all the pre-orders are going to fit.... guess they'll go up in a year, lol.

Just noticed I need to give the fronts a good wipe down, bloody fingerprints!

20220329_221020.jpg

Hey Everyone,

I got in to collecting when the Hot Toys 1/4 Vader was announced and since then my Girlfriend and I have slowly been building our collection. I ordered some ModuCases a long time ago and with the Covid delays they finally arrived the other week! I've already nearly filled them and need to order more though, as no way all the pre-orders are going to fit.... guess they'll go up in a year, lol.

Just noticed I need to give the fronts a good wipe down, bloody fingerprints!

View attachment 569470
That looks terrific. God I would love me some Moducase.

Cool setup! And a nice character selection you have there. One of the pitfalls with "new collectors" I often see is that they start grabbing all the flavors of the month without much focus, which can lead to a quick burnout. But it looks like you really are thinking about what you want in your collection, which makes for a unique display. :)

Cool setup! And a nice character selection you have there. One of the pitfalls with "new collectors" I often see is that they start grabbing all the flavors of the month without much focus, which can lead to a quick burnout. But it looks like you really are thinking about what you want in your collection, which makes for a unique display. :)
Thanks! Everything we collect has some meaning to us, whether it be a favourite movie, tv show or game. I only collect stuff I really want, which often means paying a bit more for stuff I missed out on originally. All it seems to be now is Star Wars, Marvel or DC, which I understand, there's a big market for it, but it's not for me.

Glad to see Queen Studios step in the ring, hopefully we get some more diverse characters from them.

Back