Skiman's Workshop (KINGDOM COME SUPERMAN WIP) [*** COMMISSIONS CLOSED ***]

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Skiman's Custom Workshop (Sculpting, Painting, Modding [Punisher #5731, Leia #574

Great work on the Leia, Ski. Congrats Snoop:panic:

Thanks ebor! :rock

I could see the brown in the eyes. It is subtle in the pic. But it is there.

Leia is digging having the Skiballs!

:lol

I guess I can kind of see it now...*straining* :lol yea it's pretty subtle.

Ski

Re: Skiman's Custom Workshop (Sculpting, Painting, Modding [Punisher #5731, Leia #574

Sculpted Hero Head painted by me. I was asked to make him a little dirtied up, so he has some weathering.

As King would say...

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dsx2vdn7gpY[/ame]

mostly...

IMG_1054.jpg

IMG_1056.jpg

IMG_1057.jpg

IMG_1058.jpg

IMG_1059.jpg

IMG_1060.jpg

IMG_1061.jpg

IMG_1062.jpg

Hope you like it Chris!
thumbsup.gif

Ski

Since you worked on the punisher head, in your opinion do you think it could be modded into a comic style sabertooth?

Since you worked on the punisher head, in your opinion do you think it could be modded into a comic style sabertooth?

I guess it could, give him some chops, the masking etc... :D

Ski

Yeah I've got one ordered and I've been kinda torn on what to use it for. Hmmm.

I wasn't even really worried about the masking to be honest. Was think about the chops and maybe bushier eyebrows...

I wasn't even really worried about the masking to be honest. Was think about the chops and maybe bushier eyebrows...

Yea I've always got this comic look in my head for some reason whenever I think of him, my fault. :)

tmpgHjWQM.jpg

I'd say if the chops and hair was definitive enough then it could be pulled off but if they are trimmed and just tapered to the face like the Sabretooth from our movie version then it would just be a guy with a beard and some long brows. That's just my opinion, also if the mouth could be modded to give a open of a fang hanging here and there that would help with the conversion.

Ski

Maybe sculpt a couple curly locks down the middle of his for head? I was thinking the same thing about the fang. Has a pretty good mouth to mod a snarl, possibly.

Just did a quick PS mock up and I think it would look pretty good.

Sculpted Hero Head painted by me.

I have another one here for Chris, Sgt. Apone!

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pxFAUsweUas[/ame]

IMG_1069.jpg

IMG_1067.jpg

IMG_1073.jpg

IMG_1074.jpg

IMG_1077.jpg

IMG_1076.jpg

Enjoy! :D

Ski

Re: Skiman's Custom Workshop (TODAY :: Punisher, Leia, Resident Evil, Hudson, Sgt. Ap

Allright, sweethearts, you heard the man and you know the drill! @ssholes and elbows!

Re: Skiman's Custom Workshop (TODAY :: Punisher, Leia, Resident Evil, Hudson, Sgt. Ap

Dam Ski your on Fire hell of a Job!!! :devil

Allright, sweethearts, you heard the man and you know the drill! @ssholes and elbows!

Dam Ski your on Fire hell of a Job!!! :devil

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U9xBJwkL3Oc&feature=my_favorites&list=FLqB1CmXyLFw_GkI9eTDHOGA[/ame]

Ski

A few more from the batch that went out this week, about a little over a handful of these guys. This one specifically went to my dear best friend Inigo Idunate Montoya. :lecture

IMG_1097.jpg

IMG_1104.jpg

IMG_1105.jpg

IMG_1103.jpg

IMG_1098.jpg

Disclaimer: bright lights in the workshop are making him look shiny but he's definitely matte besides the eyes.

Ski

Re: Skiman's Custom Workshop (Punisher, Leia, Resident Evil, Hudson, Sgt. Apone, TDK

man you have been busy,looks killer job on all of them keep them coming i love seeing your work

Re: Skiman's Custom Workshop (Punisher, Leia, Resident Evil, Hudson, Sgt. Apone, TDK

man you have been busy,looks killer job on all of them keep them coming i love seeing your work

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CWILhrSzw5o&feature=my_favorites&list=FLqB1CmXyLFw_GkI9eTDHOGA[/ame]

Ski

Back