Skiman's Workshop (KINGDOM COME SUPERMAN WIP) [*** COMMISSIONS CLOSED ***]

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Skiman's Custom Workshop (Resident Evil NEMESIS VIDEO WIP #1412)

Chuckles...?

You cheated didn't you!!! :slap :lol

Nah that's it man, man I didn't think anyone would get this guy being how obscure he is. :D

We used the Admiral Thrawn head for the mod as well, commissioner's idea so I can't take the credit, just the messenger.

2329.1.jpg

109_1499.jpg

Last edited:

Needs a Hawaiian shirt though I think. I just remember him from the '87 movie.

Awesome Ski, loved Chuckles!
Great sculpt and awesome paint apps!

Thank you brother Seb :rock :bow

Needs a Hawaiian shirt though I think. I just remember him from the '87 movie.

Yah I think he's got it, I'll be shipping the head to him shortly once I get another head finished up for him.

Here's what he's planning on using, I just threw something up to make him somewhat RAH design from G.I. JOE with my pics.

https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3753744&postcount=1314

Thank you sir! :rock

Just a lil FYI to the commission paint ups I have out there, I split my index finger pretty badly this weekend on my b-day while mowing the lawn, the riding lawnmower got stuck in some mud so I had to manually pull it out, being that my hand slipped it got a piece of undercarriage of the mower and spliced the tip of my index finger on my right hand. :monkey4 It's slowing me down on my paint apps but I'm still working on painting up heads, just a small bump in the road. :D :)

Ski

I'm guessing the lawnmower came off worse when it connected with your hand?! :lecture
Happy b'day man :hi5:

I'm guessing the lawnmower came off worse when it connected with your hand?! :lecture
Happy b'day man :hi5:

:lol thank you sir, I was actually quite amazed that I could pull it out of the mud, I thought it was stuck for sure! :slap

Didn't realize my finger was sliced (and sliced pretty nicely, YUM!) until I showered. :lol

With this guy we wanted it to look different than the Ninja, being that the only part of his face that is showing is his eyes there wasn't much to work with. I shaved off his pointed corners on the HS and fave him a meaner brow along with some tiny war wounds. Enjoy! :D

--Ski

109_1512.jpg

Still can't believe how much you made Thrawn look like Supes (with blonde hair). One of your best paint-ups yet!

OM-NOM-NOM-NOM!!!
MeatLovers.JPG

That's a petty damn fine paint/sculpt job. :rock

109_1504.jpg

Thanks Pix, first layer of paint applied to "you know who" and I'm coming back to him after second gym session today :rock

Small update, I will be leaving to Chicago to promote my bb'ing competition career, doing interviews, a lil PR so if you guys have work that is que'd from me don't worry if you don't hear from me in the next few days as I'll be leaving for Chi-Town this coming Tuesday. I will be trying to hammer out and ship completed work this weekend as much as possible before we take off.

Thanks for the support fellas :duff

Re: Skiman's Custom Workshop (Secret MI Killer)

I have seen secret things...things that can't be unseen....and SWEET HELL, Ski is moving into the Elite status painters on the board. :lecture

Re: Skiman's Custom Workshop (Secret MI Killer)

Agreed! Thats really a fantastic job. Freaking lifelike really.

Back