Skiman's Workshop (KINGDOM COME SUPERMAN WIP) [*** COMMISSIONS CLOSED ***]

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Skiman's Workshop [StarSKI & Hutch, Vampire Killah, Zombie Killah, Spider Killah

All I see is Dexter stuff? :dunno

tumblr_lnhhf8AUxy1qa4vt9o1_500.gif

Re: Skiman's Workshop [StarSKI & Hutch, Vampire Killah, Zombie Killah, Spider Killah

When someone asks you if you're a god, you say, "Yes!".

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7yeA7a0uS3A[/ame]

goddam its been 30 years or so since i last heard that theme lol.

They show He-Man and She-Ra on the classic tv show network here in the Chicago area. I find them both pretty entertaining. Probably not in the same way I did as a kid, but it's nostalgic and comical.

I had forgotten that Cringer can talk. :lol

beautiful paint jobs on your latest batches...my favorite being that Doc Ock...wow...amazing painted details...I dream of a day when i can have some of your work on my shelf...:)

Doc Ock is great stuff! :google One of my favorite Marvel villains.

My first introduction to him was just his arms in Spider-Man #88. :lol

images

Doc Ock looks killer Ski, great work as always.:hi5::thud::1-1:

Thank you fellas, seems like he's a late bloomer with everyone on vacation! HI5!!!!

Ski

*thinking of man-boob'd M.C.H.*

[ame]https://youtu.be/TSNerxNwWtU[/ame]

Ski

Sick paint jobs, sick, sickety, sick......sick with a side dish of sick :clap

:goodpost:

Fantastic Dave.. SS should give you a call.. Thanks for sharing!!

Sideshow couldn't handle ski's awesomeness :)

Thank you fellas.

Apparently it is becoming as waste of time to tell you that the current offerings are your best work. The "next" ones are always better.:lol

:( :monkey2

Ski

Oh. My. Gawwwwwd.

That pic of Dexter is soooooo hawt. Someone better alert Ecko. He will positively DIE!!!!

3267274_o.gif

Back