Skiman's Workshop (KINGDOM COME SUPERMAN WIP) [*** COMMISSIONS CLOSED ***]

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Skiman's Workshop [StarSKI & Hutch, Vampire Killah, Zombie Killah, Spider Killah

Now all we need is a little energon and a lot of luck.

[ame]https://youtu.be/X4sVi8xP_u0[/ame]

IMG_4116_zpsc55f1277.jpg

Eyes, and 5 o'clocks :hi5::yess:

Ski

Re: Skiman's Workshop [StarSKI & Hutch, Vampire Killah, Zombie Killah, Spider Killah

Doc Oct is a work of art.

That Doc Ock is sensational! May be one of my favorite pieces you've done. Who made it?

DOC OCK and Buffy are amazing! They are so amazing! SO WONDERFUL JOB!!! Wow!

Amazing stuff. Love your paint app on that buffy sculpt!

Thank you fellas, much appreciated.

Crashing through the sky....

Indeed...

Ski :D

I will send you the perfect Jane to my abilities for the new year my friends, 2012.... I know it was a long road, I'm very sorry about that, all the effort I've put into this run and close to 50 heads on the run painted and unpainted versions.

I can now rest, and sleep that I assured I did my best I could with this run.

FINAL, FINAL Production Paint.

IMG_4119_zpsb8c2b8ab.jpg

[ame]https://youtu.be/uzkb7SQa7uA[/ame]

Tested Jane's (will go in the trash with maybe 20 more that I tested on this year :lol)

IMG_4120_zps2762c011.jpg

A prime example of me painting head after head, I think there were maybe 15 more casts that I painted of Jane this year, which leads to a total of 20 test paints where I tested around with the tints, hues, eyes, eye brows, hair color, degree of 5 o'clock shadows should of went on him. All is for not, even if I broke even for the Skimaniacs, I cannot and will not send out slop. I again apologize for taking extra time in these as I think my own OCD went along with this project but now there is a end in site with the above pics of the group that are ready to be shipped. For those that have sent me addresses I have them on file and for those that I have updated the first page on Thomas Jane Punisher and are DEPARTING go ahead and send me your shipping address.​

Ski

Great work on ol' Sapito Ski! :rock What head is that?

Sent from my couch while watching National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation.

It's the larger TB head but heavily modified by size/scale, glasses indentions, sanding cheeks :D (CHEEKS), and resin.

Doc Oc is possibly the best custom figure shown on SSF. :rock

Thank you Pix.

That doc oc is very nice, makes me think of the matrix sentinels.
Have you ever worked on any of them?

Great job on this doc oc any plans to install leds like mooncat did here?
https://sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=27352&highlight=mooncat&page=6

Thanks man, nah... I thought about it and I've done that in the past with customs way back but never really used(turn them on once installed and displayed) lights, motors, etc... until I have someone over to show them... kind of like my light up statues, I never turn the lights up on those either... :( Cool that they are there but as in usage or functionality... not so much.

Ski

Ski, just wanted to say a huge and public "Thanks" for my 10 Cobra BAT portraits! They are amaze *****! :rock :rock

Didn't think you'd mind if I thanked you in public!

pixletwin is possibly the best hyperbolic poster on SSF. :rock

That is a badass custom though.

I am at a loss for words to describe the magnitude of awesomeness that is the Doc Ock figure. Wow...just wow!:thud:

Thanks for the support fellas.

Ski

Happy New Year Freaks, thank you for a great 2012.

I hope to do 2013 justice!

Thanks again my friends and be safe,

See you on the other side Ray.

original.jpg

Ski

Sent from my SkiPCS8100 using Skiatalk

Last edited:

lilly-toss-1.gif

[ame]https://youtu.be/NGbw-cz35qo[/ame]

Happy New Year Freaks, thank you for a great 2012.

I hope to do 2013 justice!

Thanks again my friends and be safe,

See you on the other side Ray.

original.jpg

Ski

Sent from my SkiPCS8100 using Skiatalk

Happy New Year to you and your family Dave! :duff

P.S. - Add this to your to do list in 2013...get your visitor message posts board fixed. :lecture

Back