Action Figure Skiman's GI JOE Workshop (Sculpting, Painting, Mods [SGT SLAUGHTER v3.0])

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Ski's GI JOE Customs etc...

Great Work Ski! They look awesome. How did you end up doing Scarlett's outfit?

I also used the Comedian's chest piece for Zartan!:rock

No but that looks like a very decent Scarlett! Nice job on all of them.

That was the hardest one believe it or not, as simple as she looks.

They look pretty nice man you did a bang up job!

He is the one that inspires, I probably wouldn't be doing these if I didn't come across Elvis's customs...

Great Work Ski! They look awesome. How did you end up doing Scarlett's outfit?

I also used the Comedian's chest piece for Zartan!:rock

It's leather/pleather material I found at a fabric store, it holds up very well and it's super sturdy once sewed together... it was hard to decide how to make her sort of armor along with it appealing to her female shape :banghead She definitely took the most effort of all of them.

I was surprised how easily the suit came apart on the comedian :lol

Good job man, they all look great.

:bow :bow :bow thank you fellas, I've been busy the lil things like just adding the decals escape me, I'll get on it Evil I promise :lol

Very Cool Ski they all look awesome. Did you make Scarlett's costume?

IMG_5151.jpg

borat-very-nice.jpg

Other WIPS, I'll start on the gear throughout the week... (I'll take more close ups once I get more finished with all of them, Swamp Skier is back there somewhere and I still need to apply Evil's decals :banghead)

IMG_5151.jpg

and I know Scarlet's codename is not John Rambo... :lol

WOW!!! Scarlet is amazing. What did you use to make her?

Other WIPS, I'll start on the gear throughout the week... (I'll take more close ups once I get more finished with all of them, Swamp Skier is back there somewhere and I still need to apply Evil's decals :banghead)

IMG_5151.jpg

and I know Scarlet's codename is not John Rambo... :lol

AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Man, those are pretty awesome customs.

I really like the Major Bludd and Scarlett.

Excellent work!

They look great, Ski!

WOW!!! Scarlet is amazing. What did you use to make her?

AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Man, those are pretty awesome customs.

I really like the Major Bludd and Scarlett.

Thanks everyone, I'm glad my work is not for none... :eek:

@ CSI, basically she's made of grey clothing I found at Hobby Lobby that had a tough texture to it and is double sided as well, her armor is tan pleather almost the type of stuff that upholstery is made up of only a little softer, it forms great for her type of body style and really holds in place once sewed on but I got heavy duty thread for it just in case and it's pretty flexible for her movements on her torso, very please on her after searching forever on what material to use for her sort of armor.

Touched it up with watered down brown acrylic and applied that to the Lea boots as well. They match the pleather perfectly. :rock

Thanks everyone, I'm glad my work is not for none... :eek:

@ CSI, basically she's made of grey clothing I found at Hobby Lobby that had a tough texture to it and is double sided as well, her armor is tan pleather almost the type of stuff that upholstery is made up of only a little softer, it forms great for her type of body style and really holds in place once sewed on but I got heavy duty thread for it just in case and it's pretty flexible for her movements on her torso, very please on her after searching forever on what material to use for her sort of armor.

Touched it up with watered down brown acrylic and applied that to the Lea boots as well. They match the pleather perfectly. :rock

where is the head sculpt from?

Back