Skiman's 1/6 Resident Evil NEMEIS HS/Kit [Waitlist CLOSED!!!*] VIDEO WIP Post #515

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh boy an update!

im-so-giddy-i-cant-contain-myself.gif

Haven't been on these forums much as of late but this is still the reason I come back! Can't wait Dave. This will be epic.

:1-1: :inlove :blissy

Haven't forgotten my brothers, I'm actually researching the trenchcoat material for the tailoring, I need to find enough quality material to fill out the group commission.

My friend MG used some very nice real leather like material for his Dark Helmet(I recently painted) so he was a good help in some leads.

Ski

Wondering if this is happening is it possible to get our down payment back ?
Its been 2 years just curious will this ever happen?

Wondering if this is happening is it possible to get our down payment back ?
Its been 2 years just curious will this ever happen?

Damn two years? I think refunds are definitely in order.

I remember this thread before I even started posting.

I believe they were just bodies sent for the "deposit(s)" for me to hold (exception of Bio and Nam), I can send them back if you want them.

Yes, it's still happening.

Ski

I believe they were just bodies sent for the "deposit(s)" for me to hold (exception of Bio and Nam), I can send them back if you want them.

Ski

:lecture:lecture:lecture

Ski never reneges. The time spent waiting only means he's refined his craft (just see his custom thread for proof of that) and we'll get a better product then we would have to begin with.

Damn two years? I think refunds are definitely in order.

I remember this thread before I even started posting.

Refund(s)? Are you even on the list?

These are secured position(s) with less than a handful of just bodies sent to me for me to hold onto until the project is ready for mass development. We were only concerned that the bodies we are going to use were not going to be in stock for long.

Ski

Last edited:

Ski

No refund i still want this just wanted to know is this still happening its been a while .

Refund(s)? Are you even on the list?

These are secured position(s) with less than a handful of just bodies sent to me for me to hold onto until the project is ready for mass development. We were only concerned that the bodies we are going to use were not going to be in stock for long.

Ski

I was just under the impression it was not happening and I've followed the thread here in and there since it started, my apologies.

Why are there trolls here instigating **** when they're not even on the list? Aren't there hundreds of other threads to stir up **** in? :mad:

Wasn't trying to stir anything up, calm down.

I was just under the impression it was not happening, my apologies.

Wasn't trying to stir anything up, calm down.

Trolling reported. Keep up your pathetic attempts at instigating **** and I'll keep reporting. You're not on the list, and there's no progress pics to show, so really, there's zero reason for your commentary, other than provocation. :wave

Amazing custom, Skiman. Wish I had $300 back in the day to secure a slot for one of these.

Back