Skiman's 1/6 Resident Evil NEMEIS HS/Kit [Waitlist CLOSED!!!*] VIDEO WIP Post #515

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Last night I set the latest headsculpt wip as the background pic for my PS3!

That way, I can see it whenever I'm on the PS3 dashboard!

AWESOME, that is very awesome of you, that's what I like to hear!

It will all be the sweeter whenever this beast rolls onto production.

I know it's been a long wait but something like this, I'm not going to take lightly. I promise you guys it will be EPIC...

I would love nothing more than take the passion of customizing figures and have this be one of the key Skiman signature figures that everyone knows whenever it's viewed from you guy's shelves.

I appreciate the patience fellas, I really do!!!

EVERYTHING I've learned in my years of customizing, all rolled up into one BIG MOFO!!!!

Funny, RE3 was my least favorite entry until Survivor came along, then Zero became another least favorite. RE1, RE2, and the true RE3, CODE Veronica were my favorites. Now I'm indifferent, I just love the franchise as a whole :lol

:cool:

Ski :1-1: :peace

Last edited:
AWESOME, that is very awesome of you, that's what I like to hear!

It will all be the sweeter whenever this beast rolls onto production.

I know it's been a long wait but something like this, I'm not going to take lightly. I promise you guys it will be EPIC...

I would love nothing more than take the passion of customizing figures and have this be one of the key Skiman signature figures that everyone knows whenever it's viewed from you guy's shelves.

I appreciate the patience fellas, I really do!!!

EVERYTHING I've learned in my years of customizing, all rolled up into one BIG MOFO!!!!

Yeah, I thought you'd like to hear that Ski. But in all honesty, your sculpt definitely deserves it. It basically looks identical to the suit sculpt and that is astonishing!

Patience is good in this case and it keeps us with something to look forward to. We know you've got a lot on your plate anyway so... :wink1:

:lecture GOOD THINGS COME TO THOSE WHO WAIT! :lecture

A small update, I've been working a little more on the sculpt after a new discovery on skin texturing so I will be adding that to this piece as well.

I've given the sculpt another once over and probably several more times over after the skin texture has been added. I'm also going over lots of stills from the movie and trying to get as close as possible to all the little skin ripples, folds, etc...

I'll post some more pics on some tube sculpting and smoothening here very soon, once I have him all ready for prepping on skin texture with Nam's approval of screen accuracy WE ARE HEADING TO CASTING FELLAS!!!! :panic:

Stay tune.

Ski

A small update, I've been working a little more on the sculpt after a new discovery on skin texturing so I will be adding that to this piece as well.

I've given the sculpt another once over and probably several more times over after the skin texture has been added. I'm also going over lots of stills from the movie and trying to get as close as possible to all the little skin ripples, folds, etc...

I'll post some more pics on some tube sculpting and smoothening here very soon, once I have him all ready for prepping on skin texture with Nam's approval of screen accuracy WE ARE HEADING TO CASTING FELLAS!!!! :panic:

Stay tune.

Ski

2544862_o.gif

This is gonna be so good!

Stay tune.

Ski

my friend is nigh.

damn got me hyped about this how is the coat going ?the arm pads on the nemesis they will be silicone right ?

Outstanding! It is coming together fantastic! We had no doubts Ski!

Once these start getting made, are you still imagining it being 1 per month or so? I think I remember that being said.

I don't mind the wait.

Back