Skiman's 1/6 Resident Evil NEMEIS HS/Kit [Waitlist CLOSED!!!*] VIDEO WIP Post #515

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
tumblr_lyyil0WAhC1rox3t5o1_500.gif

:yess:

sooooo, how is my new best friend coming along?

Perfecting the trench pattern! :rock

Ski

Loving the progress updates Ski!!

I just noticed on page one that Biojex and Krec are receiving white eyes for theirs?

Maybe I need to read through the thread, is there some discussion in the thread about that?

Loving the progress updates Ski!!

I just noticed on page one that Biojex and Krec are receiving white eyes for theirs?

Maybe I need to read through the thread, is there some discussion in the thread about that?

In the movie, Nemesis has a normal eye with an iris and pupil. In the games his eye is just pure white all around. Krec and I prefer the white eye over the more human looking eye. Ski obliged us :)

Though the way Ski has been painting eyes lately...I may rethink that course of action :lol

I think I asked for the white eye too. Can't remember, though. If I didn't, that's the version I want.

In the movie, Nemesis has a normal eye with an iris and pupil. In the games his eye is just pure white all around. Krec and I prefer the white eye over the more human looking eye. Ski obliged us :)

Though the way Ski has been painting eyes lately...I may rethink that course of action :lol

I completely forgot that Nemesis had white eyes in the games versus the regular eyes in the film.

In that case, I may be interested in the white eyes as well. The game Nemesis rules all! :lecture

Hopefully I can see how they both come out before I decide.

I'm going to make a under suit that is lycra, he'll have pants of course and then the trench coat with extensions and arm piece(s).

Yea, just specify on the eye color, it doesn't matter to me.

Ski

Holy crap this Nemesis is amazing! :love Willing to sell a kidney to get one of these!? :lecture No takers? no :monkey2

Will keep my eyes peeled in the FS section to see if one ever comes up!

Amazing work Ski :thud: Wish I had been here when it was originally posted *bottom lip quivering*

:D thanks fellas, I've got a few more runs of headsculpts to smash down and perhaps some WIPS on the trench. :monkey3

Ski

Last night I set the latest headsculpt wip as the background pic for my PS3!

That way, I can see it whenever I'm on the PS3 dashboard!

I've also been playing RE3 in anticipation. I just got past the park and entered the facility. I wish it wasn't almost over...

I know RE2 gets most of the love, but RE3 has always been my favorite RE.

Last edited:
Funny, RE3 was my least favorite entry until Survivor came along, then Zero became another least favorite. RE1, RE2, and the true RE3, CODE Veronica were my favorites. Now I'm indifferent, I just love the franchise as a whole :lol

Back