SKAAR, Son of Hulk, 1/4 scale!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Why didnt you place a order for the ex when it was up for preorder Iron? I mean it had all the signs of a grail from relase, gore group, hulk, nice ex and size!!!

I've explained this many times before in this thread. My CC info. was out dated when I placed my order. By the time that I noticed that I didn't get the "T" order confirmation. Which was the next day. It was sold out. I hope that explains it all.

I'm not worried because even if I have to go to eBay. I have an extra Diablo III Overthrown, Venom CQ EX, Cobra Commander EX and a few other extras that should soften the blow by a lot...;)

Meh, hope some one mods theres into a version of hulk. The pose and size is sweet. Who knew so many ppl cared about skar. I hope the modern hulk pf looks this good.

I cancelled because I just collect pieces from my favorite movies now and this don't really fit in. But it is awesome

Wow. I can't believe people are cancelling the EX. Hell, don't lose your NRD, just offer it up here. I'm sure there are many members here that would be happy to take an EX off someones hands. I will happily buy an EX from someone here if they decide they need to cancel. I'm sure I'm not the only one.

Wow. I can't believe people are cancelling the EX. Hell, don't lose your NRD, just offer it up here. I'm sure there are many members here that would be happy to take an EX off someones hands. I will happily buy an EX from someone here if they decide they need to cancel. I'm sure I'm not the only one.
Hook brother fil up with a Skaar!!! C'mon!!! :monkey4

Have pity, Skibro!!! HAVE PITY!!!

commodus.jpg

Ski

Back