SKAAR, Son of Hulk, 1/4 scale!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
commodus.jpg

Ski
:lol:lol:lol If that thumb don't end up in the upright position, there is something seriously amiss.

I didn't lose the deposit. It got transferred to another order. As long as sideshow still gets the cash they will let you transfer the money.
But I'm sure there would be no refund if you wanted the cash back

I didn't lose the deposit. It got transferred to another order. As long as sideshow still gets the cash they will let you transfer the money.
But I'm sure there would be no refund if you wanted the cash back

True, but I think they only let you transfer the NRD one time. If so, why waste it on a piece that is in such great demand? You also could have kept your rewards points if you sell it to another member here. It's a win-win for everyone.

True, but I think they only let you transfer the NRD one time. If so, why waste it on a piece that is in such great demand? You also could have kept your rewards points if you sell it to another member here. It's a win-win for everyone.

Not only that but you could make a few dollars for yourself...:naughty

Is there by any chance another way in which I get the reward points, the statue & your money without it being labeled a scam? :monkey3

I've been on a personal vigilante mission to eviscerate the scumbags that reside in my town. There were plenty and now there are few. I try to think globally and act locally. :peace

A mental institution it is then. :lol:wink1:
Well it's nice seeing you around again Barb. :duff

have u seen pics of wip in statue forum,by martin canale???
looks so awesome!:clap:clap

Back